Views: 2427|Replies: 2

survivor of earthquake [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-17 07:38:51 |Display all floors
Was watching BBC last night on the devastating scene of the aftermath of the deadly earthquake in Sichuan, the most populated city in China.

Getting very emotional seeing the most vulnerable people, innocent kids suffered wounds, the elderly, parents lost their child screaming their outrages towards the heartless greedy builder...

At one scene, a little boy lying in the hospital bed lost his arms. He was begging rescuers not to amputate his arms as he was so desired to go to school and he wants to study and be able to write. However he was told he would not be alive if he wants his arms. As a result he is alive but lost his arms. What a brave little boy with such strong determination. I wish he recovers quickly and modern medical surgery gives him arms and allows him to write again. I am sure he will survive and all the best to him.

[ Last edited by goldenratio at 2008-5-17 09:41 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 08:54:36 |Display all floors
i  want  to  cry!i  am  crying!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 22:35:15 |Display all floors
it's a great tragedy!wish wenchuan people early ride out the storm,and rebuild their hometown.give they my deepen wishes.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.