Author: middleway

USA has invaded 66 countries since WW2 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-16 21:09:31 |Display all floors

Poor Mengzhi, he has on his "hard disk" only what his bosses downloaded on his ostrich size brain.

One side has all the fire power , the other has rocks .

Rocks. Suuuuure it was rocks what killed and wounded the israeli civilians shopping at the city of Ashkelon this week.

Rocks. Let's grab an "e". Let's add to it a "t" ........................ voila .................... rock becomes rockets

Come back, Mengzhi. I've got some more.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 06:03:04 |Display all floors
kaifeng,

Your command of the English language ( foul version ) is so , so impressive ! Keep it up . It is way below my capacity to rebut .  Cheers .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 12:10:29 |Display all floors

ROCKS OR ROCKETS ????  

You meant rocks ..................... or you meant rockets ??????

Crawl to your bosses ......................  and ask them:  ROCKS OR ROCKETS ?????

[ Last edited by kaifengavi at 2008-5-17 12:12 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 12:19:40 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 15:55:16 |Display all floors
Carpet bombing of Cambodia and incidents like My Lai were not exactly a good look for the U.S.
I've visited both, Vietnam and Cambodia ....... and I can't but agree with your remarks.
The development and deployment of massive means of destruction .......... was never good news for the society as a whole.
Today many nations, Israel included, have nuclear capabilities. Eventualy this arms are going to be used. On that day, if we do not succeed at killing each other, ........................... we will anyway bring upon each other, an ecological disaster ................

I think the only time I really took my hat of to the U.S was with Serbia.
While the others sat and made excuses the U.S got things moving.

Sadly in many, or most other cases, America has looked incredibly bad.

[ Last edited by kaifengavi at 2008-5-17 03:56 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 23:10:30 |Display all floors
I don't know about the rest of the world, but in Australia there are so many documentaries on TV about the unexploded bombs and mines in Cambodia (I think because a lot of Aussie vietnam war veterans go over there to try and help, seen a couple shows recently about them going over there to help small villages) so many sad stories, and it will still take so many more 100's of years to fix, people will still be getting blown up by unexploded mines and bombs in 100 years!

Unforgivable. WHere's the compensation? Where's the sincere apology? Where's the showing of remorse and regret for such a terrible fate caused to a nation of people? With all the money spend on military, where's the money spent on cleaning up military mistakes?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 23:20:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.