Author: fm1134

请看这句话的意思是什么? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-5-25 21:46:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jl2315 at 2008-5-25 21:27

你还是陷在 assume = 假设 的牛角尖里转不出来。

记者所引用 Shelly Woods 的那句话,代表了一个年轻人的看法。如果按照你的理解,那她到底在说什么呢?同意家长们的示 威 抗 议?

那么按您的看法,这里的assume=?呢?还有,这里的their指谁呢?是年轻人,还是父母亲们?

[ Last edited by fm1134 at 2008-5-25 09:53 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Medal of honor

Post time 2008-5-25 21:52:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fm1134 at 2008-5-25 09:46 AM

那么按您的看法,这里的assume=?呢?

See #20.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-5-26 01:15:45 |Display all floors
弱弱地问一句:文中提到的Greg Bryant是什么人?是年轻人还是老年人?网上怎么查不到这个人?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Medal of honor

Post time 2008-5-26 02:43:40 |Display all floors

17、18 两个数字代表什么?

Originally posted by fm1134 at 2008-5-25 01:15 PM
弱弱地问一句:文中提到的Greg Bryant是什么人?是年轻人还是老年人?网上怎么查不到这个人?

两个年轻人的看法:

"To assume that young people will do whatever they see or hear doesn't say much for their intelligence,"said Shelly Woods,17.  

"Our world is far from perfect , and teenagers must be taught at home to judge what is right and wrong," added Grey Bryant,18. "C-e-n-s-o-r-s-h-i-p is not the answer."


-

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-5-26 03:52:37 |Display all floors
大家把 "To assume that young people will do whatever they see or hear " 看成一个主语; "doesn't say much for " 看成谓语; "their intelligence"看成宾语. 这个是我的想法!!!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-5-26 07:37:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jl2315 at 2008-5-26 02:43

两个年轻人的看法:

"To assume that young people will do whatever they see or hear doesn't say much for their intelligence,"said Shelly Woods,17.  

"Our world is far from perf ...

不知jl2315如何知道Shelly Woods和Greg Bryant是两个年轻人呢?文中又没有交代他们是什么人,也许他们是年长的社会问题专家,如果是这样的话,那么他们的话很可能是对年轻人的批评,而不是对家长们的批评.
更何况,Greg Bryant所说的话:".....teenagers must be taught at home to judge what is right and wrong.....",这像是年轻人说的话吗?既然年轻人那么自信,认为自己的智商很高,父母亲们低估了他们的智力,那么他们也一定也认为自己有足够的能力判断是非对错,还需要说:"年轻人需要在家中被告之是非对错"之类的话吗?

[ Last edited by fm1134 at 2008-5-26 08:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 1

Post time 2008-5-26 12:04:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fm1134 at 2008-5-26 07:37

不知jl2315如何知道Shelly Woods和Greg Bryant是两个年轻人呢?文中又没有交代他们是什么人,也许他们是年长的社会问题专家,如果是这样的话,那么他们的话很可能是对年轻人的批评,而不是对家长们的批评.
更 ...



"Shelly Woods,17" = Shelly Woods, 17 years of age

"Grey Bryant,18" = Grey Bryant, 18 years of age

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.