Views: 2676|Replies: 3

What can we do for the suffering people in earthquake [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-15 16:59:05 |Display all floors
So many people suffered in the terriable earthquake, what can we do for the suffering people?
Many people donate money, food and clothing to Sichuan

Each of us contribute a little, more suffering people will be rescued and helped  sooner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 17:08:44 |Display all floors
I 'm the one suffering from it.I can also remember the moment when all buildings wavered in the air, though I survived it .only crying and hopes here
·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴° summer whisper·°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 17:41:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by love_ray at 2008-5-15 17:08
I 'm the one suffering from it.I can also remember the moment when all buildings wavered in the air, though I survived it .only crying and hopes here

My younger brother told me this afternoon when he went to donate blood, there were so many people volenteered to donate blood that they even had no room to step in and was told to leave telephone number and come later.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-16 13:26:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-5-15 17:41

My younger brother told me this afternoon when he went to donate blood, there were so many people volenteered to donate blood that they even had no room to step in and was told to leave telepho ...

right, all Chinese are caring about the sufferring people in Sichuan these days....:)
just give yr assistance u can afford to them, donating blood is one way...
yesterday I donated 200 yuan, not enough, but shows my sympathy and prayer....
hope more people to be saved sooner...:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.