Author: thirdpole

U.S. Aid to Israel [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-12 12:24:41 |Display all floors

No punching below the belt now .

BREAK

Back to your corners boys .  This issue of  Israel receiving " aid " from the US is simple . Israel is the " unsinkable aircraft carrier " for the Yanks in the middle of Middle East . To buy their allegiance , the Yanks have to train , arm, guarantee and ensure that they are not devoured by the hostile nations around it . For that , no amount of money is too great to pay .  Look at the arsenal of the Zionists .  And the secretive nuclear stockpile .  It is worse than keeping a mistress .   Egypt , Lebanon , Saudi Arabia , Pakistan ...... another lot of women with loose virtues . No wonder the coffers in Washington is bare . Poor sod . Wonder if it is worth it ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 12:26:57 |Display all floors
Post 7:

Shall we go into why the USA is investing in all these countries? Do you have any idea? Have you ever thought about it?
Are you found into these matters???

and

Podt 8:

88, you are a coward!!!!
You do not impress me as being anywhere close to average intelligency.

Why not just explain why your data xontradicts the OP and explain why Israel gets whatever, OK?

P.S.: Hello there, mengxhi! How's the Mom and Dad and your sister?

[ Last edited by blueskies88 at 2008-5-12 12:31 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 20:16:15 |Display all floors

Reply #8 kaifengavi's post

Hmmph!

Well this didn抰 go at all very well! I apologize for being mean and nasty with you, you are a newbie and I am a bad person sometimes. I really do not have all that animosity towards the Jewish people, I apologize. I am mean and know how to open wounds, like I said I am a bad person, sometimes.

I genuinely admire the Jewish people! You are all hard-working, family-oriented, intelligent and ingenious! I admire your courage as much as I admire that of the Chinese! I know your people have been persecuted for no better reason than the fact that your people had the courage to engage other cultures and civilizations! Your people have been absolutely essential to the progress of our civilization! It was your scholars who gave us the tools of Enlightenment! Your people are industrious and sharp, your humor is clever and hilarious! Some of the wisest folks I have ever met are your religious clergy! However, I find you are easily emotionally over-wrought, worse than the Italians, by far! I know you have your reasons, and they are good ones.

I do not really buy into the conspiracy crap, neither! Sorry to get you in a fizzle! I am a bad person, sometimes? I think that the opportunity came available for folks to serve their friends in a time of chance. That抯 the extent of that! I think that is what has evolved in the US system of government. I do not see folks as evil, neither! I see a few people whose vanity and greed has made a mockery out of something that could be real and genuine!

I do not care for Israel抯 approach to the Palestinian problem! I think you guys are nuts on that whole affair! That抯 what I truly think. Perhaps if you hadn抰 tried to raise my dander, i would have been much nicer to you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 14:40:59 |Display all floors

United States Foreign Aid Summary Chart
All figures in millions of US dollars (rounded off)

Top U.S. Foreign Aid Recipient Countries

2006    2005   2004   2003    2002  2001      

Israel      2,520   2,985  2,624  2,700  3,120  2,813
   Egypt       1,795   1,819  1,863  1,915  2,075  1,990
   Columbia  558      567      574     538      381       49
   Jordan       461      457      559     452       230     228
   Pakistan    698      537      387     305       893     3
   Peru
   Indonesia
   Kenya
   Bolivia
   Ukraine
   India
   Haiti
   Russia      52          91       101      157      165     169
   Ethiopia
   West Bank/ Gaza
   Liberia
   Bangladesh
   Bosnia

===============================================

Israel,  among the above Recipients,  has the smallest population but receives the most aid from
his Uncle Sam.

Israel's neighbors, Egypt and Jordan also receive more than others, why?   

Because Uncle Sam has to BUY them over for Israel.   

That is why Israel could and has been importing natural gas from Egypt.

It is also for Israel, that US has been invading Iraq and threatening to attack Iran.   No country in the middle east should be more powerful than Israel, which is world No. 8 Nuclear weapon country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 15:51:32 |Display all floors

Obsession

kaifengavi :

Please don't send me anymore stupid PMs -- you are angry, I am sorry. No wonder the semites kill each other with such zeal! You all need to settle down!

I am not going to throw stones at you!

Thief!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 00:55:10 |Display all floors

CHINA DAILY, ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME ANSWER TO THE INDIVIDUALS THAT ATTACK ISRAEL AND THE JEWISH PEOPLE?

MY LAST MESSAGES WERE NOT PUBLISHED !!!!

SHAME ON YOU CHINA DAILY !!!!

BY BLOCKING MY FREE PARTICIPATION, YOU ARE ALIGNED WITH THE LIERS AND THOSE THAT WANT TO USE THIS MEDIA TO MISSLEAD ABOUT MY COUNTRY, MY PEOPLE, MY TRADITIONS, OUR ACHIVEMENTS, OUR MORAL.

SHAME ON YOU CHINA DAILY!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 01:03:23 |Display all floors

88, have a sit.
There’s something we have to do before we move any further.

I am going to ask you a few questions……… not with the intention of invading your privacy. My honest and humble purpose, at this point, is to prescrive you the most adequate medication ……….. if we decide that you need it.

I read several times your messages pertaining Israel and the Jewish People.

1.        Besides the severe mixed moods episodes that you have just demonstrated on your messages (going from one end to the other on your comments about Israel and the Jewish People), ……… do you normally experience also depressive moods ?
2.        Do you also experience delusions and hallucinations ?
3.        Between your periods of extreme moods, do you usually have periods of normal moods ?

A - If you answered YES to 1, 2 and 3 ……….. your prognosis is Bipolar I
B – If you answered YES to 1,2 and NO to 3 ………. Bingo !!!!!, your problem is Cyclothymia. But don’t warry, Cyclothymia, despite the severity of the name, is nothing else than one of the levels of Bipolar Disorders, ........ present on almost 0.8% of all males caucasians.

88, if you are an A subject, ask a shrink for a prescription of Aventyl. If you are a B, Celexa is your best choice.

PD: I am told that in Mexico, you can buy these and any other drugs without prescription. You should consider the mexican alternative. Think of the added value of a weekend in Adcapulco, a few gallons of margaritas, Corona’s and tekilas ………. with some taccos and buritos on the side. ………

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.