Author: mandywr

Is China demonized by western media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-4 01:03:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by walingwaling at 2008-6-4 00:36
... before I will sing the praise for quasi-dictatorships. Those songs are better sang by mengzhi and consort.

But you live and survive in the same system you're attacking now.

Am I right?

Now, when will you chew grass?
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 02:04:44 |Display all floors
... before I will sing the praise for quasi-dictatorships. Those songs are better sang by mengzhi and consort.

Shouldn't you be trying to solve some of the unsolved problems from the Nazi era in your homeland?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 03:15:48 |Display all floors

China, you have not even started ...

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-4 05:44:15 |Display all floors

Curdy Turd .

wailing wailing ,

I thought you are already chewing grass and curds . The methane you produce through both ends of your alimentary canal will attest to that .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-8 18:51:09 |Display all floors

This is a bit rich...

From 'elcaputo' (post #321).

"And most of all:

If we have an image problem we [Germany] do not search for the problem abroad, we look inside and question ourself, what did we do wrong.

China should try that too, for a change."

I find this quite hilarious as where I come from the Chinese are famous for self-criticism and self-reflection - it is a closely regarded maxim of Mao Zedong Thought, is it not?! I remember reading that Zhou Enlai wrote self-critiques often (though this may have been to save his skin for being a little outspoken in 'that' turbulent era). Does it still happen? Common practice or outdated? Do people look inwards or outwards if something goes awry in contemporary China?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-11 13:43:17 |Display all floors

Reply #347 aotearoa's post

Neither, they blame the foreigners...as is evident by the psotings by our more virulently xenophobic sino-nazis here in CD. Kia ora!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.