Author: mandywr

Is China demonized by western media [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-12 17:42:16 |Display all floors
Tell that to certain individuals who have called ME a racist.  I completely agree with your statement above.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 17:46:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 17:49:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-5-12 14:07
In my opinion, most western media, and foreigners are totally racist towards China.

Did you mean most people whoever is not chinese such as korean, vietnamese...ect are racist towards China? Which means China has no friend at all because you believe that most ppl are racist.

Educate yourself more No offense You may have a spyco problem by saying that
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 17:53:57 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 17:58:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-5-12 17:40
Racism to me is anyone that behaves in a superior manner based upon race.

Racism is always based upon arrogance because in this world we are all equal.

Probably not perfect but very good in such short terms. You mentioned arrogance. Very interesting is that psychology has it that arrogance is always a result of an inferiority complex. If you suffer from one, you have two options, duck(I don't mean the animal, I mean the physical exercise) and cover or get arrogant.

But in this forum we have a big number of people (e.g. Whampoa) who often claim that "foreigners" (from a Chinese point of view) and/or "westerners" are degenerated and that "Chinese", sometimes the wider term "Asians" is used, are culturaly more advanced. Is that racism? Even though "foreigners" and "Asians" are not a race, or a common cultur or a nation or whatever.

[ Last edited by discoverybay at 2008-5-12 06:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 18:04:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-5-12 17:53
Most people is most people........however, my idea of racism is different to many.
To me a sense of superiority based upon race is racism.
You will often find that countries with similar economic ...

For me most is major... not minor and how wonderful to say "Most of ppl in the world accept chinese are racist towards china"? I know you just said in for fun but make sure that you are not any kind of delusional
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 18:07:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 12-5-2008 06:07 AM
In my opinion, most western media, and foreigners are totally racist towards China.

Technically racism is applied to people not a country.

Foreigners do not generally dislike, hate, or whatever Chinese people.

Foreigners may be mis-informed, ignorant or whatever about China but that is not racism against the people.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.