Author: marya1003

my deep sorrow [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-13 11:36:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-5-13 10:18
cyberspook  huylee  amyamy  chinasimon  triramisu333   jimmiegq  

Thank you for all your encouragenment and help.

My worry is nothing compared to the powerful earthquake. Life is short and v ...

All friends here should wish all best to sufferers in Sichuan!:)

This morning I saw the news that the Killer quake death toll rises to 10,000 already... MY GOD! so sorrowful,

To marya1003, u are so virtuous, anyway, thans u very much!! u will be a good luck!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 11:42:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-5-9 15:55

Well said, allenmiao, understanding and trust each other is very essential, as I read Jane Arye, I also appreciate their love, they can communicate with each other heart by heart

If yr lover love u very much, for certain he should love everything about u instead of looking down on yr past, otherwise that's not ture love, so just go head to find yr white prince and u will find it finally, good luck!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 12:29:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-5-13 12:03
Marya,

you may have yet to find out that your first love may not be your last one. Every new love is different, and virginity only plays a limited role in some love affairs. You can safely disre ...

Right, frankness,sincerity, trust and understanding each other are really essential to maintain true love even marriage,:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 16:18:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-5-13 12:03
Marya,

you may have yet to find out that your first love may not be your last one. Every new love is different, and virginity only plays a limited role in some love affairs. You can safely disre ...

Seneca

Thank you for your reply. And best wishes for you and your wife

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 16:20:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-5-13 12:29

Right, frankness,sincerity, trust and understanding each other are really essential to maintain true love even marriage,:)

Yes, frankness,sincerity,trust and understanding each other

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.