Author: marya1003

my deep sorrow [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-9 21:29:12 |Display all floors
marya1003 you are thinking about this in the wrong way , it should not matter to your b/f or potential b/f if you are a virgin or not , what should matter is how you feel about him and how he feels about you , virginity is not only physical but also spiritual , Naivety does not exclude you from spiritual virginity , do not let this doubt fester and ruin your chances at being happy , you have done nothing wrong by being inquisitive , it's only natural , good luck .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 07:50:50 |Display all floors

marya

I dont know if your story is true or not. But love got nothing to do with virgin. and once again virgin got nothing to do with love. if you love someone you love the way he is and the person who he is. Same thing, if someone comes to you, he likes who you are not about your virgin or your not. I think you have not found your lover yet. I know you will find one someday.
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 10:16:18 |Display all floors
marya, I think the title "my deep sorrow" either reflects you are very very sad or you are exaggerating.
I don't think young men nowadays put virginity on top of other merits.Don't worry too much. Always smile and nice to people around you will make you popular. Stop induldging unhappy experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 16:22:31 |Display all floors

If your 'Mr. RIGNT' do love you, he should not look down on your past.

Young lady,don't worry about it.
If your 'Mr. RIGNT' do love you, he should not look down on your past.
I wish you would your white prince soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 13:19:37 |Display all floors

take it easy

Lover isn't pefect.If someone love you ,he could accept your past .Take it easy.Love is more than sex.It's not your fault.You should follow your real feeling.May you find your true love!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 15:05:45 |Display all floors
there absolutely is pure love,just you haven't met yet,don't be so upset,you have to move on,maybe the Mr Right is waiting for you in your future

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-13 10:18:25 |Display all floors
cyberspook  huylee  amyamy  chinasimon  triramisu333   jimmiegq  

Thank you for all your encouragenment and help.

My worry is nothing compared to the powerful earthquake. Life is short and vaulabel, I will cheer up and not induldge myself in the unhappy past and I believe I will find my true love.

Pray for the people in Sichuan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.