Author: marya1003

my deep sorrow [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-9 13:33:34 |Display all floors

Okay marya,

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 13:36:14 |Display all floors

manaoag

if you really knew ANYTHING at all about Chinese and their customs and traditions you would have recognized that the poster is not a fake character.

The way she wrote it. The contents of the post and the way she answered to both ZG and myself!

Marriage is a serious issue in China. For many, only childs, marriage is athe way of perpetuating the family tree.  Virginity is another serious issue for the Chinese. They don't play around with that. It might not seem important for us foreigners...but it is SO important for some Chinese. Parents will ask their children "Is she a virgin?" the same way as parents in USA would ask a son "Where is her hometown"

Self confidence is also another important issue. Chinese young people have, many times, a lack of autoesteem and confidence and the reasion is that they have been taught to be humble. So they get frequently upset and worried and, as it is the case of this poster, they need a little "push" to make them feel right and at ease with themselves.

I'll give you the same advise my shifu gave me when I first arrived in this country: "Foreigner you talk too much! Listen more, look more, talk less. You will learn more and live better!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 13:48:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manaoag at 2008-5-9 13:25

but it is common sense which tells me, that if somebody comes with such an intimate problem into a political forum, something must be wrong, CD has also forums  like "Living in China" ...

You are not Caring!!!

i AM
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 13:49:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-5-9 12:09
My childhood experience infulenced me greatly on my attitude towards love and marriage. On one side, I believe there is pure love and I could surely find my Mr. Right. On the other side, I doubt th ...
marya
forget the sorrow expriense,and enjoy you life including meet boys around you.You will see your true love in tomorrow :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 13:50:32 |Display all floors

Thank You lonzhou

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 13:52:00 |Display all floors

Yes, of course SIR !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 15:19:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by marya1003 at 2008-5-9 12:09
My childhood experience infulenced me greatly on my attitude towards love and marriage. On one side, I believe there is pure love and I could surely find my Mr. Right. On the other side, I doubt th ...

Exactly, each man do care his gf is virginity or not actually, but that don't means everything, understanding and trust each other is very essential, a man who always ask u " are u not a virginity already?" just when saw yr one picture is not yr Mr.Right, just keep away from him, and try to keep u confident...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.