Post time 2008-5-12 10:04:43 |Display all floors
RUSSIA VS USA?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 16:43:59 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 16:55:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wwinterrain at 2008-5-14 16:43
The first batch of international aid to quake-hit China, donated by Russia, will arrive in Chengdu, capital of Sichuan Province, at 2:50 PM Wednesday by plane, a government official said.

More t ...

WOW!!! that is so good news........................No wonder Putin still leads
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 13:31:49 |Display all floors
Why did the Chinadaily moderator post this? I really question the Chinadaily moderators motives.... ?

What are we trying to do here? Show that China and Russia is better than everyone else? Is this some kind of world competition? Are we trying to start another Cold War? Is the moderator trying to antagonise non-CHinese on this forum? Create tension?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 13:35:19 |Display all floors
Russia can do whatever it wants so long as it never threatens any other country. The place is cold and miserable and living conditions are terrible. Basically a sh.ithole for 90% of the population living there. Nothing else to do but create massive corrupt secretive governments and develop armies when it's too cold and shi.tty to go outside and do anything else!

Give me the beach and the surf any day mate! Screw your big power games. It's your life, enjoy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 14:02:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 14:07:26 |Display all floors
It can be seen from the parade held after the ceremony but I don't know the details.
Personally, I think Russia is the country which concentres more on the construction of arm than supply wealf for the civilians

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.