Author: 19831005

i am afraid [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-14 09:03:07 |Display all floors

20080514, he was is a bad mood, but nothing i can do for him.

only encourage for him.i want to cry, because i don't want see him sad, i know he have being sad these days. he did't tell me what happened, and i didn't ask. i only want him to go over the grieve, and smile to me again.LGC, if you need me, i am always around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-14 16:06:20 |Display all floors
i think u was luck
pls donot afraid

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-16 08:53:40 |Display all floors

the second day, no contact. waiting silently.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-16 15:14:28 |Display all floors
First,make sure that he is single and he is really worthy your love.
And if he is single and without girl friends, just to contact him daringly.If you do, you may have the chance to
be together and if you not do, it is surely that you will not get him.
I know that you feel feard because you have been hurt before but you have to forget it and begin new life and find new lover.You should not  refuse to do what one should for fear of running a risk.
Have a try please,it is an opportunity for your happiness of your whole life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 10:06:00 |Display all floors

My god!

everytime, i'd decided to leave it aside, and collect all my attention to my study and my work, and the things i have to handle now.i said to myself, i can use my a half heart to take care of him, the another heart ot attend the urgent things at hand.but i can't, i am always distracted.
but when i saw you guys' post here, i confused, should i continue, it is really hard to open my mouth to him.or what i should do is to control myself, when i study or work, i control myself to be concentrated,focus.i know what to do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 10:45:03 |Display all floors
Please, 50,000 just died. Those they left behind have griefs, pain and distractions more than yours. See it like that and you will see that your difficulty is small, and not that important.  Give yourself and him (or another) the chance to find the real one.  Right now, time is the only answer.

For many, they already don't have that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-17 11:45:44 |Display all floors
Reading your words, i come to a conclusion : the more you consider ,the more the chance you get him will
lost. Date him out ,and open your mouth to tell him the feeling of your inside world.The more you hesitate, the more you have scare.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.