Author: 19831005

i am afraid [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-10 10:38:21 |Display all floors
Yesterday, i waiting for him message for whole night, but on reply, i know, he was busy, yes, busy.

don't interrupt him. just wait silently.------------20080509

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 06:43:44 |Display all floors

New theory

Protect your self from hurt by getting away from the one you really love.

Can i ask you a personal question? it is ok if you dont wanna answer me.

Has he ever expressed his feeling to you like saying he loves you and so on? if he has you are on your way BUT he has not or you might have found that he doesnt love you while you are really in love with him. oops huge problem.... could be one way love--->
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 08:03:28 |Display all floors

hi

love is a matter of two people. I have to say that you should catch the chance tightly. just do it.
no matter what the result will be . I just have experienced a loss of love lately,it wasmy fault that i lacked the guts to tell her my loveness.now she is with another man. hehe you know this is life,which makes me mature and grown.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 09:02:47 |Display all floors
there aint anything like "god will save us", that's bullshxt.
feeling down but without actions and decisions won't make things go better.
u can give it a shot, or just run away, it's really ur fuqing matter
in or out, ur decision to make, and make it quick, make it now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 09:15:59 |Display all floors

theft

yesterday, at about 12:00 midnight, it was noisy outside, so i walked out to the balcony, and there were two policemen on the roof of next door. my god, what happened? the policemen said there was a thief run out around and they lost him now.i am scared. i am dreading of the theft or something violent. i am trembling. the first one came up my mind is Ling Go Choung, it is almost my habit think of him whenever i need help or in depression, it is almost automatically. i can't deny the truth he really in my heart. he siad something to make my calm down. i really can get comfor from him. but as you guys ask, does he love me or not? i can't tell that. i have no confident i can attrach him like he on me.
the more importance he for me, the more afraid i would be.if i tell him i love him, i think him will run, him'd rather to maintain the friendship. so i have to control. and of course, he is really a good guys, i am afraid, before he love me, maybe there's another girl step into his heart.but i dare not to pour my feeling to him. -----------20080512

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 10:20:53 |Display all floors
The problem seems to be fear, not love.

Fear itself is not without some use.  As a tool, fear can help protect someone from getting into mishaps. It is a protective mechanism to take safeguards in order to avoid danger.

But as with most things in life, too much of something often ends up bringing negative results.  Today you may fear losing love, tomorrow the intrusion of a thief.  What happens the day after? Another type of fear that paralyzes your ability to live more fully?  These are questions each of us will have to grapple with one day or another. And find our own answers.

Meanwhile, understand it is quite normal for human beings to fear losing someone (love) or something (theft). You fear scaring him if you get too close. Yet you also fear losing him if you stay away. This situation is unhealthy for you because it will not give you the answer you crave.  

The solution is to find a suitable time to meet him and talk things out with him.  Declare your feelings clearly but subtly, and if he is of the same mind, he will catch what you want to say.  If he responds negatively or rebuffs your feelings, then you will know there and then that he does not think of you in the way you think of him.  You must be mentally prepared before you meet him to accept what will happen only because life is like that.  We cannot have all we want, even if what we want we think are natural and good.  No two persons in the world can be fully attuned to each other at the right time and place simply because people are different one from the other.  There is harmony when two persons are attuned to each other at the same time.  But how often does that happen, especially when you realize that each of us develops at a different pace?  She may be ready but if he isn't, it would not be fair to force him to say yes when he cannot feel enough to invest the future together with her; it would not be fair to him, and later, it will become unfair to her too.  Relationships are made in pairs.  It is good to feel strongly for someone but life is more than just about feelings today which can weaken tomorrow. Life is about caring for others without calculating how much one gets back in return. If he is not able to respond, you should go on with your life as cheerfully as possible until he returns, or someone else comes into your life.

Likewise with fear of intrusions, losses, other difficulties.... Life waxes and wanes. Today there may be peace, tomorrow distress. What is important is that inside you there is a calmness which will help your mind carefully decide for you the next best course of action you can take to minimize pain for everyone, including yourself, so that you can achieve the best you can do, in this lifetime given you.

I am sure there are many good guys out there.

If it helps, show this post to him and see if he understands the echo of my bell rung to help him hear the music from your heart for him.

[ Last edited by markwu at 2008-5-12 10:36 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 11:53:56 |Display all floors
you are right, we face our life bravely. but for love,you must allow sometime to prepare, not only for him, also for me.
and i am a brave girl and always to take adventure actually. only hate violent.and the fact is i am not totally recover from the break-up with my EX. and the same situation for him. it seems there are so many people in grief of love. both us need time. once the heart was hurt, it is hard to recover, and have scar, even after severval years.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.