Views: 8915|Replies: 21

i am afraid [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-8 16:35:26 |Display all floors
i am afraid, one day i step into a nightmare again. it is really a nighmare, despaired,totally agnoy.
my broke-up with EX-bf was five years ago. now i met a good guy, a really good guy, but for love, nothing is right nor wrong.
i can't deny he has influence on me.

i am scared, i met a guy touch my heart.and i even don't know he has the same feeling like me or not.

maybe i should keep away from him, stand out of the girl-boy relationship. just let it comes it would be, maybe one god will tie us together.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 15:40:17 |Display all floors
To tell the truth, you are very lucky, you have met a guy who can touch your heart. No matter what the result will be, I support you to go on , to epress yourself bravely. You should know there are many persons who spend their whole life to look for the guy, but never have the luck and  the chance.

[ Last edited by cherry_me at 2008-5-9 03:42 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 15:48:51 |Display all floors

opinion

I agree.My experience tells me that communication comes first in a relationship.Next comes shared
family value and  willing consideration and cooperation.Well,I am not old enough to tell you enough,but
I do think that marriage is not something that's simple to figure out and decide,you just have to following
your feeling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 20:51:37 |Display all floors
first , i have a question . How old are you ?
if you are a student , you should finish your study first , that is the most important thing in this time , right?
well , if not . go ahead , find out the answer bravely . It is very luck that you can meet  one guy touch your heart .
do not scare any more . no matter what you find , face it with a smile .  good luck .
i hope that someone love me ,  will to be my girlfriend , my wife ....
tell you the true. I just broke up with my girlfriend last month . some one move my  "cheese" , I can cry all the time , now , time to move on . find another better one .
so , if you have your " cheese " keep it , love it with your heart .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 03:27:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 19831005 at 2008-5-8 16:35
i am afraid, one day i step into a nightmare again. it is really a nighmare, despaired,totally agnoy.
my broke-up with EX-bf was five years ago. now i met a good guy, a really good guy, but for lo ...

That's good you've found some you really love. If you try to get away from him because your scared of getting hurt again, it would be a way to do. But i think it's childish. Try to make him love you the way you love him. How?... show him how much you need him, love him, want him ... and more. It would win his heart and he will fall for you. GOod LuCk
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 03:28:32 |Display all floors

hi

That's good you've found some you really love. If you try to get away from him because your scared of getting hurt again, it would be a way to do. But i think it's childish. Try to make him love you the way you love him. How?... show him how much you need him, love him, want him ... and more. It would win his heart and he will fall for you. GOod LuCk
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 10:33:28 |Display all floors

thank you

but i rather guard myself from hurt.
and he is in our hometwon, and i am in another city. we will be good freinds forever, but i won't tell him of my feeling about him, guys always don't cherish something comes easyly. isn't it?
let thing comes it would be, and waiting for one day him say he love me too, i will do evrything for him, sacrify everything for him welfare.
But you are right, to met one can touch your heart is a precious present from kindly god. i will care everything of him, and keep silent. bless me, god, before he open his mouth, don't let him fall in love with other girl.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.