Author: blessedness

I am very very angry [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-7 23:02:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blessedness at 2008-5-7 10:35
I lost my bicycle yesterday !

I live in Donguan , but I am not a Donguan person! you know , Donguan prohibited motorcycle last year! so I have to buy a bike to go to work everyda ...

Some Canadians do the following when they park their bikes:

They take the front wheel and the seat with them to their office and (of course) they also put a chain through the rest of the bike and tie it to a bike rack!

The snap-on wheel device is fairly common nowadays...it is easy to take the front wheel off ( and the seat too)!

Is snap-on device common in China?

Have you put a thick chain around your bike?...I realize thieves can always use a chain cutter to cut even the thickest chain in no time...chain can discourage common thieves but not professional thieves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 14:45:30 |Display all floors

Blessedness

Sorry to hear that and here are some of my advices I think they would work

Pay attention the location where you park. Try to find some places that are more visible so thieves are seen more. More chains are needed. Expensive bikes are not recomemded. Get used and cheap bike so less likely to be stolen due to its trade value. Make sure your bike is smoothly runable because you just need to get to work.

it just lessens the probability of being stolen. It doesnt completely prevent from those who need money badly such as drug addict.
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 14:51:03 |Display all floors
Run to work!!! LOL
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 12:57:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blessedness at 2008-5-7 10:35
I lost my bicycle yesterday !

I live in Donguan , but I am not a Donguan person! you know , Donguan prohibited motorcycle last year! so I have to buy a bike to go to work everyda ...

Well, don't feel angry.... It's so common to lose a bike..... I lost three bycicles in high school.....

Next time you'd better to buy some locks while you're buying a new bicycle....

It's highly skill-needed to steal the bike below....
bicycle locked.jpg
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 13:38:19 |Display all floors

Hey blessedness, is this your bike ?

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 15:08:30 |Display all floors
dude,I have lost there bikes in my first year at my college,to me you are a luck dog

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 15:09:23 |Display all floors
Anger ... leads to the Dark Side ...

Welcome ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.