Author: chinadaily

Is a food crisis on the horizon? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-11 21:12:17 |Display all floors
We need face a big problem which is the fast speed of economic growing in china and other developed country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 21:30:10 |Display all floors

I think it'll be a crisis for food

The price of rice ,meat and other food are increase, but the salary isn't increase. It'll give more difficult for citizen to live in inflation. Although goverment issue some policy to control the price to go up. But this is a short time for controling. The price of trend are in the world, but not noly China. Maybe goverment will adopt some affecting measure to improve current status.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 22:46:55 |Display all floors
food is day to day issue for everybody, its price, sensitive to me very as well. increasing price hiking has actually bring more or less nervous

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 22:48:21 |Display all floors
in comparison with housing price in my region, the food price seems still affordable. anyway, as day goes, who will know its what it will coming up?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 22:49:43 |Display all floors
people have acutally begin to yell and complain for rapid dynamic conditioning of good prices related to their life those days

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 02:05:23 |Display all floors

-

Haven't you noticed that the crisis of Global Warming has lost momentum, so now the crisis for the day is food........ The media and speculators need a crisis to pad their pockets. What's next? Air?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 10:08:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tonyinbeijin at 2008-5-6 18:04
food crisis has already  emerged in China,according to some of my chinese friends,the prices of much goods are muche higher then ever!

agree with you ,I have mat the crisis.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.