Author: ssk211

Zero boyfried record^^ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-8 17:23:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by qizhiye at 8-5-2008 10:36
it's so ashamed that confessing I am turning on 81, zero gf record.
many people ask edme why, it just happened not  met the right women.
I see  there are many people sharing the same feeling wit ...

81???  typo I guess?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 03:39:33 |Display all floors
Dude firstly you definitely shouldn't feel bad about it.  It's natural despite it probably seems like everybody around you's feeling the love - you'd actually be surprised at the amount of people without SOs!

That said, if a 0 bf record is troubling you that much, I agree with auchengyu that you gotta be active.  It'll sure as hell increase your chances.  Basically, I follow the - be confident, look guys in the eye, smile (not giggle) and converse formula.  If you have self confidence, it does shine through (and if you're lacking in that department, play pretends - you'll never believe how easily they're fooled ;) )  and it seems guys are attracted to that.  I suppose because you're giving out the 'I'm approachable and open to new relationships vibe'.    And smiling is so important.  I find that smiles brighten up even the dullest faces - it makes everyone beautiful.   And you're a interesting person, let others know - treat guys who catch your eye like your normal friends and let them see your personality!  

Personally I love being single and free to do whatever, flirt with whomever.  Relationships don't gel with me, right now at least.  Life's too short and there's still so much I gotta do before getting tied down by a guy!  So I say - enjoy your freedom while it lasts :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 15:45:52 |Display all floors

A bit difference

Zero gf record while the difference is not that without meeting one i love but that i can't engage in for some reasons.
She is pretty girl and i bless happiness goes along with her!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 19:20:38 |Display all floors
me too. i have no gf  though i am 25.
From the point of my view, it is your choice.
Maybe some times you feel alone, but it is also funny..
as you can enjoy with freedom..
that is great..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 11:43:47 |Display all floors

bf / gf

Wow....

I am 60, look pretty good (so many years as an athlete) , have a lot of money, am a writer, musician, have a factory, am funny, smart, good at problem solving, am kind hearted and generous, and I can not find a gf! (a "proper" gf)... so I eat alone, and of course, sleep alone... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! So, I just keep working...

Don

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 11:47:31 |Display all floors
I am 25 ,from school on ,just only one I loved ,but I have lost this real pure love .

do you think i m the one you will love ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-10 20:57:00 |Display all floors
We either boys or girls all want to be the one who is loved while not the one  loves.:):):)
SMDC0001.JPG

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.