diary of May,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-8 04:24:27 |Display all floors

Susan

Another better day.
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 10:02:17 |Display all floors
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Last night, I called cousin and we chatted for one hour and a half, we talked about the viewpoint of life, marriage and other matters.
From that time I knew some of her love story. That was a person that introduced a boy to her several years ago when she didn’t marry, that is the so-call blind-date. One day, when she was with her sister at one restaurant eating and he called her, and she invited him for the dinner also.
When he came, during the dinner, he said:” I think you are not a well-behavior person, you should be act like every well-educated person.” My cousin told me:” I was scared, I am only speak a little higher and I don’t think it is worth of consider that I am impolite. But after the dinner, he didn’t pay for the bill at all, which disappointed me deeply.”
And that was another time, he came with his sister, they came into the restaurant, and he said:” You see, you should take off my clothes and put it into the chair before you sit down, you are not acting rightly.” I was funned by his words and I asked cousin:” What is your reaction about this?”
She said:” well, he is that kind of person, and he didn’t pay for the bill also, so I was cold down and I didn’t marry him.”
She gave me some advice that how to select a right person for marriage, she told me that education isn’t only education but also involve in ability, culture, diathesis and so on. It is in general speaking but not in all. For example, a company will never hire the one to be a manager if their educational background only middle school, maybe that is some, but it is very few.
When I was also cold down, she asked my attitude of the stuffs that happened on me last year. I told her that my attitude was totally changed after I spoke with his mother and I started to dislike him.
When I told his mother that he didn’t inform me at all for bring his ex-girlfriend to come to his home for Spring Festival and cohabited for several months, I didn’t know how he can do this and he must inform me that I was with him.
Out of my expectation, his mother said:” My son is also behaving rightly and I am proud of him.” She doesn’t blame her son at all and I should accept it as normal that really drove me crazy. Beside, she also told me that I should pay for the half part of the housing, that is to say, I need to have enough money in order to marry him, or else I am not qualify.
At her lifetime, her husband beats her regularly whenever he doesn’t please with her, and she told me that I should also regard it as reasonable, and I should welcome any home violence, that was also crazy.
When she knew that I was crazy for what he done, she told me:” You should wait and I will see both of you, who is better to be my daughter-in-law.” I was damn disappointed when after I heard her words, her son, not money, not high-education, not even high ability, why should I satisfy so much for him, I am even much better than him.
And I knew that she was quarreled with her first son at the first day of Spring Festival, it will never happen in my family, she can’t even handle well the relationship between her and her son, and how could she be able to nurse a son that capable of everything?
When the girl left him for illegal cohabitation, he turned back to me and asked for love, he spoke at this way:” Tell me you accept it or not, if yes, I will come to you and if not, I won’t contact you again.” I was shocked by his words, am I as cheap as callet, what do him think of love? so I refused it and told him firmly not, but he didn’t get it and bothered me, and I came to know him more. he is that kind of person that lack of diathesis.
I forgive myself for my mistake, that I didn’t choose the right person to fall in love. and I didn’t know him even I spent almost one year for the so-called love, and also I appreciated because I have learnt so much from it.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 16:42:37 |Display all floors

Reply #1 susansusan's post

being a manual worker is quite innocuous
and true love which everyone dreams for is  a rary thing in these days , just follow the natural process, don't
push it, someday later , you will bump into the very man for you only, but based on your previous articles you posted on this forum, i guess it will take quite a while,sometimes responsibility can be a heavy and
unbearable burden ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 16:53:35 |Display all floors
Hi! Susan, long time not see on internet. I believe you are living a colorful life all the time.

Please be patient to find your Mr. Right, because it is a matter for your whole life. Not like to find a job, if you don't like it, you can change it.

Good Luck for you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 08:48:04 |Display all floors

Reply #30 susansusan's post

susan ,I impressed your love story deeply.
i think the most important things is experience about how to judge a man who has  diathesis  or not. so you should concern about his education ,his family ,his friends and what he has done before you meet etc.
Generally speaking, it is difficult to know a man in a short time .but , when you find what he does is not like the criteria in society ,you can say no to you .
I think to find love always better than to wait love.
time goes by ,wish you find your lover!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 08:50:04 |Display all floors

dannychan

I am not look down upon manual worker, from 17 to 20, I was also a labor worker in factory, i know how hard and how bad the working condition, i feel pity because their life should not be that hard.
But you know, I just can't accept their lifestyle, how could he do this to me!
Thanks for your encouragment and I have the confidence to go on my life.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 08:55:28 |Display all floors

aiping

You are always at the side that help me and give me suggetion when I am down, I am so glad and please with your kindness, I feel peace and comfortable nowadays and I am leading a pleasant, I believe everything goes better tomorrow.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.