Author: susansusan

diary of May,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-7 09:59:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by potrait at 2008-5-6 11:56 AM
if i were 23 ,  everything is beautiful and I 'll love everything !

But how about now?
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 10:01:09 |Display all floors

florasky

I would obey them if I think they are right, but I would not obey if I think they are not right, for example, hurting customers’ interest. In my point of view, customers are more important than them. I guess I will know them better if I am one of the relations, hahaha
I am not complaining and I am only showing my real thing that happens on me everyday.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 10:20:49 |Display all floors
Susan, everybody has his disadvantage and advantage. forgive their disadvantage. communicate with them often.  you may find they are not as hate as you think.

Tomorrow is another day. wish you happy every day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 10:30:36 |Display all floors

huylee

I like the word you said:” We all know that people do things differently.” And it is true that different do different thing and leads to different life, and never be the same people in this world.
Sometimes I would rather upset and want to get it up, and I guess it would be a way that treat me nicely but again I always remember that people should be responsible for that they do and should always try the best.
I guess I am complaining a lot about this job and this world, and I should responsible for my complaints, and I myself should adjust my mood and be aware of what I do. And I really like your point of view towards this world, this life and this situation, and I should keep it in mind. Thank you so much for your advices.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 10:32:19 |Display all floors

afl066

I am learning to forgive myself and forgive this world.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 12:17:21 |Display all floors

Reply #23 susansusan's post

susansusan
i think you should find something satisfying you by means of communicating with your frieds reality, sporting etc.
As we can see, you know lot . however ,you do not feel well. This is a big trouble for you, the more you know , the less you can  go in your emotion. so ,you can try to  forget all in a short time. forget work, forget the peple you do not like.
i know it is difficult for everyone ,but it is a method to solve this problem to let you exciting.
by the way ,your dairy is good ,your english is good and you are a good girl. standing on ,i will submit post
sharing something we are undergoing, let us joy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 14:10:22 |Display all floors

florasky

Your suggestion is as good as you are, and I am the emotional girl that get hurt easily and be happy easily too, and I am writing the true thing I met and what I felt, I like sharing all of this with you.
Actually I have a lot of friends that around me and ready to help me whenever I need help and please me whenever I am down, I am not lonely in this world. Instead I am satify with what I have and feel confidence with what I do and the person always trying the best.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.