Author: susansusan

diary of May,2008 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-5 15:19:51 |Display all floors

florasky

I am truely understand what is the love, love is helping each other but not depending on other, maybe I need more time.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 15:20:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huylee at 2008-5-5 02:07 PM

I agree with you if he or she was born in 1995 but not 1985

When I was 23, I don't even want to fall in love at all.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 16:05:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-5-5 15:20

When I was 23, I don't even want to fall in love at all.

Probaly when you were 23 you were not in love with anyone. I personally think that it's normal if someone falls in love when they are in highschool even midleschool like grade 8th or 9th( 15, 16 yo)

Dont you agree with me?
What is quality in modern management?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 06:02:21 |Display all floors

Reply #8 susansusan's post

in chinese , the love your thinking is big love. as we can see ,you love everyone and everyone will love you; like you help someone and someone will help you.
i think when you find a man who you like because something ,for exzample : humor , passion, strengthen etc. the time of your love comes on. i want to say the age of 23 falling in love is not younger or older . enjoying this time to find a lover for you.
There is not demand of you ,just enjoying!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 09:03:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huylee at 2008-5-5 04:05 PM

Probaly when you were 23 you were not in love with anyone. I personally think that it's normal if someone falls in love when they are in highschool even midleschool like grade 8th or 9th( 15, 1 ...

I am not so sure, maybe I am out-of-date in this matter.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 09:04:29 |Display all floors

florasky

You are talking that love is kind of enjoyment which is new idea to me, and I will need time to think about it.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 09:04:55 |Display all floors
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Yesterday morning, I reached the office and I saw two colleagues were arrived earlier than me, however I felt the dull air, I didn’t greet them and stepped directly to my desk, opened computer and checked inbox.
I did everything quietly and pleasantly, and at the meanwhile I went to WC, I saw the boss was walking behind, I didn’t greet him, either. Instead, I went on my way to the WC, however he stopped me and asked some advices about exporting. I told him that he must need to lower the price if the customers buy in bulk, and before he insisted on same prices, it isn’t applicable to big orders and it makes customer unhappy.
At noon, I received a call one customer, she said she sent the complaint about the inspection to me but to another mailbox, and so I asked the password of that mailbox for it isn’t my directly mailbox, however she refused to give it to me and she said forward the letter to me but I didn’t receive it, and so at this morning, I lost my interest in following that matters.
She, Miss Guang, represent as director of the sales department and control regulation of sales department, but she know nothing about exporting, the reason for her being here is because she is the boss’s wife( Mrs Zhang) ‘s cousin. And she sits behind me and talking this and that, I don’t know hate her for her ignorance, but I hate she suspends me, the reason is that I am not the boss’s relation and even I worked for here for almost 3 years.
I said nothing, I didn’t reply, I lost my interest, and the responsibility urges me to go on, and so I am confused and fed up.
I received the local charge from forwarder and I explained the boss’s wife( Mrs Zhang) to pay for it, I told her clearly that the customer need to share RMB1250 for she sent the goods from other factory and mixed it into the previous shipment, and she continued to shout at the sales department, asking this and that from different colleagues. And she came back to her office and shouted at me:” Why the local charge is so much.” I explained it to her again and I almost want to kill her.
Guang spoke to me at a rude voice:” come to my desk, I have something to ask you.” So I came to her desk amenably, and then she pointed to the computer and shouted:” why in this order, it is the wrong price, how it calculate it, you are so careless.”
I shocked and checked the price list, and I noticed it was a wrong price, because it was higher than the original prices, she thought it was wrong because need to add 15% for local charge, but actually it is 10%, so I said I will revised the price and inform the customer, again she shouted behind me:” don’t tell the customer, keep this price.”
I thought:” when I calculated the wrong price, even it is RMB 50 and you insist me to get it back from customer and when it is high, and ask me to keep quite, what a person you are.” So I refused her and informed the customer.
I am the girl that 2 years older than her and I have many years of working experience, but in front of her, I am the subordinate that I need to obey her whatever, what a failure I am and how unjust this world, and funny, the reason is that I am not the relation of the boss. No matter how hard I work and how trustworthy I am, but I am nobody.
I love this job, but I am not going to stay at office when it is off-duty even for one minute.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.