Author: eastsir

Ur love is physical or emotional? is there any differences? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-10 23:07:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kathyyan at 2008-5-10 14:54

Even thought i aggree with your opinion, it is not so sure that Not all the luck couple  got them both.

Yes, I agree...nothing is unchanged in this ever changing world...love is like four seasons...like the Niagara Falls...like the seven wonders of the world...grasp the moment ...if you have both for a moment or a life time...count yourself lucky...if not...well that's only life!   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 15:25:30 |Display all floors
that's a stupid question,anyway.........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-11 22:44:25 |Display all floors
admittedly, ppl r surely having different inclination, more or less, the moderate reply from me is mixture, sometimes i am very sexual and
another time, i am very mental. it seems a thing as time being. hard to outline exactly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 00:23:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pegasus01 at 2008-5-11 22:44
admittedly, ppl r surely having different inclination, more or less, the moderate reply from me is mixture, sometimes i am very sexual and
another time, i am very mental. it seems a thing as time ...

I agree with you....In reality...physical and emotional are like milk and water....once they are mixed...do people really want to separate them?...can they?

Or are they like water and oil....never can be mixed well....are they mutually exclusive?...how can we benefit from that belief any way?

Don't get me wrong...I know there are true love...they do exist!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 11:19:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-5-12 00:23

I agree with you....In reality...physical and emotional are like milk and water....once they are mixed...do people really want to separate them?...can they?

Or are they like water and oil... ...

Right, like milk and water, also like man and women, wo...wo...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 23:23:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-5-12 11:19

Right, like milk and water, also like man and women, wo...wo...

:)
Yin_and_Yang.svg copy.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.