Author: eastsir

Ur love is physical or emotional? is there any differences? [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-5-4 19:44:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 413pinoy at 2008-5-2 23:07
I kneel down every morning and kiss the soil. My bed sheets shows our national flag and my pajama has our national colors in a cage on our balcony I have an eagle (our national bird) and I am playi ...

That's not enough to play the national anthem. You should sing it and salute the flag.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-4 20:00:17 |Display all floors
this is a very old topic.
i guess that if i donot love her from the bottom of my heart,i will not make love with her.
we are human not animal !we can control ourselves,or else, what is the  human characteristic identify from
animal?
am i right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-4 20:56:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haoer1117 at 2008-5-4 20:00
i guess that if i donot love her from the bottom of my heart,i will not make love with her.
we are human not animal !we can control ourselves,or else, what is the  huma ...

bingo!
i agree at least
s

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-4 21:09:36 |Display all floors
emotional plus physical= perfect

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 05:07:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-5-4 17:20

Excellent point, are u a Man of God?

Yes, I am the bird of God looking for a Woman of God...are you the one?   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 05:43:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by haoer1117 at 2008-5-4 20:00
we are human not animal !we can control ourselves,or else, what is the  huma ...

Do you think we are half human and half animal?...do you know we have a primitive brain structure (*Hypothalamus) and an advanced brain structure ( *cerebral cortex)?...the Hypothalamus is a much older structure and the Cerebral Cortex is relatively a newer structure!

We were animals first...through thousand of millions of years...we were getting smarter...we got more cerebral ...become less animal like...the cerebral structure was developed over  the Hypothalamus...literally sitting on top of our pleasure center, hunger center, thirst center, etc.

Sometimes the cerebral can become careless and stupid...alcohol and drugs would do the trick among other things...as a result...having less control over our primitive brain...at that moment, we become totally an animal.

Am I pulling your leg?...go and check out your library...go to the reputable sources...I might have simplified the whole story from a few thousand trillion million words to a few lines...but I think I managed to tell the whole story...I am a smart bird!:)

*Hypothalamus: Regulates the autonomic nervous system via hormone production and release. Affects and regulates blood pressure, heart rate, hunger, thirst, sexual arousal, and the sleep/wake cycle.

* Cerebral Cortex: Is a structure within the brain that plays a key role in memory, attention, perceptual awareness, thought, language, and consciousness.

[ Last edited by thunderbird at 2008-5-5 05:44 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 12:46:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2008-5-5 05:43

Do you think we are half human and half animal?...do you know we have a primitive brain structure (*Hypothalamus) and an advanced brain structure ( *cerebral cortex)?...the Hypothalamus is a mu ...

once in a while i like to play like being an animal
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.