Author: xilaren

hard work is the best medicine [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-5 16:44:34 |Display all floors
it's pretty to think about somebody or something ,the emotion will calm down when this happen,so dont be always busy with your route. thinking and missing make you wiser

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-5-5 18:40:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tonyinbeijin at 2008-5-5 16:44
it's pretty to think about somebody or something ,the emotion will calm down when this happen,so dont be always busy with your route. thinking and missing make you wiser

It is sometimes an unbearable torture to live a life which does not represent you .It is also a pity and unfair to me to have so many things in my everyday life to enjoy while nothing of them touches me in depth.
Life has been really unfair to me finally.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 20:03:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-5-5 18:40

It is sometimes an unbearable torture to live a life which does not represent you .It is also a pity and unfair to me to have so many things in my everyday life to enjoy while nothing of them tou ...

xilaren>

your  words  make  me  thinking  about  you.

do  not   fall   in  something  meaningless,you  are  a  good  girl,having  sensitive    feeling,so  young.

you  should  understand   this>the  life  is  difficult  to  everyone,the  life  is  not  perfect.you  must  analyse   it  correctedly and    knowing  that  the  right  thought  dominate   right  action.

do  not  love  a  man  so  much.

man  ,  not  good  what  you  have  thought.

love  yourself    deeply.

you  should  love  youeself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 21:58:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-5-5 20:03

xilaren>

do  not   fall   in  something  meaningless,you  are  a  good  girl,having  sensitive    feeling,so  young.

you  should  unders ...

Does love have limits?Either you love or not.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 22:00:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-5-5 20:03

xilaren>

you  should  unders ...

THE ONES WHO LOVE THEMSELVES MORE THAN THEIR LOVER ARE ONLY SELFISH PEOPLE WHO CARE ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES.tHIS IS NOT REAL LOVE  I AM AFRAID.

thank you for your warm words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 22:20:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-5-5 22:00

THE ONES WHO LOVE THEMSELVES MORE THAN THEIR LOVER ARE ONLY SELFISH PEOPLE WHO CARE ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES.tHIS IS NOT REAL LOVE  I AM AFRAID.

thank you for your warm words: ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u   misunderstand  my  words.

everyone   should  understand   loving   yourself   make   you   comprehend  what    the  true  love  is.

when  i  was  young  as  you,your  feeling  is  as  same  as  mine,but  at  that  time,i  am  naive,stupid.

now,i   am  not  easy  to  love  someone,my  heart  was  broken  before  for  long  time,no  one  could  comfort  me,only  my  thoughts  to  the  anguish.now  i  believe   in  loving  is  beautiful,but  need  ration.you  could  not  control  yourself,how  could  you  control  the  love ?

do  not  worry!life  is  nice, no  pain,no  gain!  be  caml  soon!  do  not  distort   youeself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 03:22:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-5-5 22:20

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u   misunderstand  my  words.

everyone   should  understand   loving   yourself   m ...

Hi ,
your words have made me smile.I am not a young girl as you have imagined.ha ha I am much older than you.
Your words have made me believe that my feelings and behaviour suit a very young child or woman who has no love experience.
Well judging from the fact that these love feelings are really strong just for the first time in my life I can say that my heart is similar to a young girl's haha.
This does not mean that I am too young in reality.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.