Author: gustiness

leave or stay in big city [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-11-25 21:05:30 |Display all floors

leave or stay in big city?

Originally posted by yuexiufen at 2009-11-25 21:03

If i have enough money, i would like to stay in the countryside!Becaues the is clearand the air is fresh.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-26 12:02:08 |Display all floors

it depens

If you have the knowledge and work experience ,I suggest you to stay in the big city even if the price of house is high now and you can't earn enough to buy one.I think you will be succeed in your life .Perhaps the life and work  conditions is worse in the town .or if you do not have any skills or experience.I think it is better for you not stay at the big city.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 17:11:53 |Display all floors
When we are old ,maybe,most of people flock to countryside,like Americans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 17:14:18 |Display all floors
fresh air,blue sky,warm sunshines,what a wonderful  day!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-27 20:21:45 |Display all floors

leave for the big city

When you are young, you need gain some  expriences from big cities. What's more, when you are older, you can't make a decision like this. Life is colorful, you can exprience difference lives in different environments, then Maybe you will be willing to live in rural and never regret like this," If I have gone to the big city, i will be millions or famous people."
Challenge is good for young people,  you will gain money or experiences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-28 13:36:48 |Display all floors
Big cities are better than small ones for education, culture, jobs, medical instutions, etc.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-11-29 16:18:18 |Display all floors

oh...no~~

oh.....goddness......i am a student now...it do nothing for me to think about  the topic you are talking about,,,but when i see the price risen in guangzhou" house,,,,i am afraid that i even can not afford a wc"fare...!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.