Author: gustiness

leave or stay in big city [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-30 12:27:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blessedness at 2008-4-29 16:18
I like to spend my young period in city , when I am old , I will move to hometown , because that is the place where I was born and that place it's very peaceful and quiet , rice.wheat.field.......  ...

Agree with you completely, you said what I want to say, hehe~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 20:49:20 |Display all floors
that's serious problem, face it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 21:08:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2008-4-28 14:24
you are right. i went  back to my hometown because the present job can't offer the necessity of my live,so i quit. it is undoubed that the life in a big city is wonderful ,but when we are old, mayb ...

I think the living ability in big city is a necessary experience that needs your talent and your struggle when you have a enough capital to leave big city you have grew to elder .

I like working in competition environment and have high pressure to gain my achievment looking like a tiger.If i am in peaceful town without competing opponent i think i could be degenerated to be a donkey.

[ Last edited by loststar at 2008-7-28 09:10 PM ]
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 22:26:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gustiness at 2008-4-28 12:30
leave or stay in big city?

work in a big city as a common white collar with low salary.

The house price is surgingly rising.

we can not afford it even after work mang years.

how ...

Big city is for ....Making a Living!

Country side or small city is for..... Living!     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-28 23:38:04 |Display all floors
Sometimes I have the same feeling as you.
It is true that living in a big city can earn more money and enjoy the convenient facility here. But at the same time you also lose a lot. You would feel lonely sometimes because you are far away from your family, and the fast pace of work would also give you a large pressure. So you would wonder the reason why you choose to come to the city and doubt your original motive.
For me, big city has many great job opportunities, I can learn a lot of experience and improve my personal ability here. I am still young, if I don't work hard now, then when? This is the reason why I choose big city. But of course, I prefer smaller city and will probably move to a medium size city when I getting old.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-30 11:12:07 |Display all floors
For me,I choose to live in  a big city,i worked hard there and i made much resources myself there.I won't  throw them and would leave to my son or daughter.And in fact,the enviroment and life in some big cities is not so bad or fast,some are prosperous but also suited for living either in yound or old age,for example SuZhou city in JiangSu province which I like very much and in which I will live.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-30 11:16:57 |Display all floors
maybe countryside can supply you better deveiope enviroment than in urban.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.