Author: gustiness

leave or stay in big city [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-4-28 15:41:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tempax at 2008-4-28 15:38



like the Strongest lion.....................

but ants have their places too
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-4-28 16:41:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-28 15:41



like the Strongest lion.....................

but ants have their places too



His/Her viabilitys determine where he/she lives and how he/she lives.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-4-28 16:47:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tempax at 2008-4-28 16:41



His/Her viabilitys determine where he/she lives and how he/she lives.



TRUE, he/she needs to find......

Where have you been lately?

Long time no see
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-4-28 17:23:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-28 16:47



TRUE, he/she needs to find......

Where have you been lately?

Long time no see



CaringhK, your recognization really surprised me! Thank you so much.
How's everything going with you?

Yes, I have not been here for a long time because:

1) I got married last year.  I have to spend more time staying with my family. Accordingly, I almost don't get online after work except on weekends. From this point, single life is not entirely bad.  single means more time and mor freedom.

2) To prevent the employees from using internet for entertainment during working hours, our server blocked all BBS ports. As it turned out, this restriction did more harm than good. Resultly, they canceled the restriction, and I can access this forum again.

[ Last edited by tempax at 2008-4-28 05:24 PM ]
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-4-28 17:29:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tempax at 2008-4-28 17:23



CaringhK, your recognization really surprised me! Thank you so much.
How's everything going with you?

Yes, I have not been here for a long time because:

1) I got married last year.  I  ...


1st Congratulations for getting married........

2 nd congratulations for being able to login here

3 rd those singles shld cherish their freedom while possible.....

4 th Getting married is just natural as my mum told me with that,

only have future generations to go on with the human race
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-4-28 17:35:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-28 17:29


1st Congratulations for getting married........

2 nd congratulations for being able to login here

3 rd those singles shld cherish their freedom while possible.....

4 th Getting marri ...

Time to see goodby now, I should get off to play tennis with my friends.
Talk to you later.
Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-4-29 16:18:07 |Display all floors

it's depends

I like to spend my young period in city , when I am old , I will move to hometown , because that is the place where I was born and that place it's very peaceful and quiet , rice.wheat.field....... it's wonderful , that is my hometome view, even though  don't flourish and rich but it's a suitable place to live !  



   east or west , home is best !!!!
where there is a will
there is a way

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.