Author: gotohell

Has China Reached a Milestone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-27 22:23:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 27-4-2008 02:22 PM
How wonderful it is to see my brothers and sisters united in their defense of the Motherland.

Give it up changabula you little chicken ...
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:51:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2008-4-27 22:23

Give it up changabula you little chicken ...

You see the seething, vile, putrid hatred this Englishman has for us whenever we say that we love to see our brothers and sisters united.

He is seething with rage! Can you see his post, everyone? This guy is geting as bad as seneca , the master racist, in expressing pure unadulterated hatred for the Motherland. The question we should ask ourselves is this: Why do they hate us so much for our unity?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:57:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by buddy35 at 27-4-2008 02:51 PM
You see the seething, vile, putrid hatred this Englishman has for us whenever we say that we love to see our brothers and sisters united.

"us" - are you Gollum now?

There is only one of you, changabula. Where did I say I hate you? I just think you are a pathetic racist who hates white people.

Originally posted by buddy35 at 27-4-2008 02:51 PM
He is seething with rage! Can you see his post, everyone? This guy is geting as bad as seneca , the master racist, in expressing pure unadulterated hatred for the Motherland. The question we should ask ourselves is this: Why do they hate us so much for our unity?  

I am waiting for you to show where I have said anything which is anti-China. Your lack of evidence makes you look very foolish indeed.

I bet I have spent more time in China in the past year than you have.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:59:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2008-4-27 17:31

Come on you little chicken, tell me where you are hiding in the UK ...

Look at the way these neanderthals soon express the wish to use violence!
This is exactly what we have seen expressed by these western "goons and thugs" in their media.

These people remind me of those who continue to use the word "democracy" to destroy Iraq and rob it of its oil.
They also continue to use the word "human rights" whilst detaining so-called "terrorists" without trial, killing, maiming and abusing them.

Then they use their media to shift attention away from the evils they are perpetuating whilst attacking China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 23:18:08 |Display all floors

Oh look ...

No proof ...

Same old chang, same old lies about others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 23:36:29 |Display all floors
Here you are again.

Your visa is enough not to be kicked out of here?

But I'm sure you'll come back again, because you're still a loser out there.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 23:45:18 |Display all floors
Look who has popped out of the woodworks!

Originally posted by seneca at 2008-4-27 23:20
If CHanga-hella can prove that any qualified majority of Chinese support the ruling clique in their dogged pursuit of self-glorification and self-aggrandizement then I will accept his verdict.

B ...

Yes, its our resident anti-China, China bashing, twit, right on cue!
This nutcase just want to see a broken China, where the west can make it as messy as they can!
These Westerners are just born to be biased, and born to be racists.

But tell you what, we wouldn't let it happen again.
China will never be divided because the spirit of the Chinese people will never die.
Even though China is a very ethnically diverse and multicultural country, all its people are in harmony with each other and united as one brotherhood.

[ Last edited by buddy35 at 2008-4-27 11:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.