Author: gotohell

Has China Reached a Milestone? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-27 17:37:19 |Display all floors

How strange ....

My flight from Beijing to London on Thurs was full of Chinese people ...

Must be those who are not racist inbreds like chang and his buddies
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 17:42:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 18:17:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tmphgt at 2008-4-27 17:37
My flight from Beijing to London on Thurs was full of Chinese people ...

Must be those who are not racist inbreds like chang and his buddies

I know many too.  They cannot afford to go to the best Universities like Beijing so they go to the trash Universities in London and the overrated dumps like Oxford and Cambridge.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:08:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janata at 2008-4-27 17:29
The Liars Dog and tmgth are at play again.  Racist lowlife Anglow redneck scum.

I see that you are wise enough to see through the way they operate.

This is what they do everytime that they want to bash China.
Any thread that is set up to praise China, these twits appear to denegrade them with their infantile remarks.

Notice that it is always them that start this fight.
I was minding my own business in awe of how China is reaching a major milestone and guess what?
Yes, these internet "thugs and goons" come out to attack us for starting such a thread.

They are doing exactly as that idiot from CNN tried to do to our dear Motherland, but more subtly.

[ Last edited by buddy35 at 2008-4-27 10:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:21:26 |Display all floors
Chinese unite in global protest over Tibet, bias
Created: 2008-4-15 2:11:55
Author:Yang Jianand Lydia Chen

TENS of thousands of overseas Chinese have held rallies in Western countries to voice anger over Tibetan separatists' violent acts in Lhasa, the Western media's biased coverage against China and to show support for the Beijing Olympics.

Most of the rallies were the largest held by Chinese communities in these countries and all were staged peacefully.

In Ottawa, Canada, about 10,000 Chinese people held a rally on Parliament Hill on Sunday. The three-hour rally featured speeches, statements and patriotic songs, including China's national anthem, which was sung repeatedly.

Protesters chanted: "No riots," "No distortion," "Do you know the true Tibet?", "Don't mix sports and politics," "We want our home in one piece," and "Tibet was, is and always will be a part of China." Most protesters were dressed in red T-shirts printed with a map of China and the words "One China, One Family."

They urged Canada's media to avoid biased reports.

Waving the flags of both China and Canada, they urged Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper to improve Sino-Canadian relationships.

The rally, one of the biggest demonstrations by Chinese Canadians in about 50 years, was joined by Chinese communities from all across the country.

Ottawa resident Jeffrey Liu, 29, came out to show that he backs China and the Games.

"I'm here for the love of our nation, and to cheer for a peaceful Games with no politics," Liu said.

Harry Yang, 35, who rode the bus for four hours from his home in Toronto to attend the rally, said: "Those Americans ... I don't think they really care about human rights in China. They are just trying to give trouble to a potential competitor. It's only dirty politics."

Ling Wang, a 30-year-old medical researcher from Toronto, concurred, saying: "We don't want anyone separating our country."

Dan Wang, 35, of Montreal, said Canadian journalists need to travel to China in order to get an accurate understanding of what they are reporting.

In Australia, more than 5,000 Chinese people rallied in Sydney despite thunderstorms and rain on Sunday. The rally started from the Sydney Entertainment Center and ended at Hyde Park, about a kilometer away. They carried a large banner that read "Protect the motherland's unification and we want world peace."

In Hyde Park, they observed a minute of silence to pay tribute to the civilian victims killed by rioters during the March 14 riots in Lhasa.

In Melbourne, about 5,000 Chinese took part in a rally under the banner "Tell the truth of the Tibet issue and protect the motherland's unification." Chinese students stood in the city's Federal Square and handed out English pamphlets about the Lhasa riots.

In Dublin, Ireland, about 2,000 Chinese held a rally on Saturday. The rally was called to "protest against Tibetan separatists and support the Beijing Olympics." It was the largest rally organized by Chinese in the country.

Chinese in the Netherlands launched a campaign against misleading reports and distortion of the facts in the coverage of the Tibet's unrest last month. They also protested against the biased coverage of last week's attempts to disrupt Olympic torch relays in London, Paris and San Francisco.

"As Chinese, we are seriously protesting the way Western media outlets reported the Tibet unrest, which were mostly exaggerated and far from the truth," said a petition in local Chinese newspapers. The campaign called on more Chinese associations to join the protest.

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article/print.asp?id=355954

Chinese Canadians assemble on Parliament Hill in Ottawa holding banners and Chinese national flags to express their objection to Tibetan separatists, their support for the Beijing Olympics and their hurt, dismay and feelings of frustration over biased Western media reports of last month's riots in Lhasa.
patriots.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:22:34 |Display all floors
How wonderful it is to see my brothers and sisters united in their defense of the Motherland.

The lying twisted western media has actually woke us up!

[ Last edited by buddy35 at 2008-4-27 11:07 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:22:54 |Display all floors

buddy-chang

Where is your proof?

You have had 6 hours - where is the proof?

Apart from showing that buddy35 IS changabula you have done nothing but issue more of your typical lies and insults.

Show where I have posted any anti-China comment. You will fail.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.