Views: 4541|Replies: 2

remember [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-26 09:16:03 |Display all floors
Remember me when I am gone away,
gone far away into the silent land;

When you can no more hold me by the hand,
nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.

Remember me when no more day by day
you tell me of our future that you plann'd:
only remember me ;
you understand it will be late to counsel then or play.

Yet if you should forget me for a while
any afterwards remember, do not grieve.

For if the darkness and corruption leave vestige of the thoughts that once i had, better by far you should forget and smile,
than that you should remember and be sad.

The above poem is really beautiful indeed.
when love beckons to  you, follow him, though it may hurt you badly.
when love leave you, let him go.
Because love possesses not nor would it be possessed, for love is cotened, sufficient unto love.
how to balance give and take? for love, you shouldn't holp you can take something from him, he will reward you when you are deserved. for you, just give.

that's love, which make us completed, and ravished us with great joy, which can throw us to the endless sea of grieve.

I am delight I have ever encounter with someone, and fallen in love with him. but I am grieve, because Iove him or the more than before, though he had left me.  but he deserve me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 11:17:31 |Display all floors
I don't know hw many times I have seen the thread . It's a dulset poem indeed, I love it!

Maybe Ibecause I was broken up two days ago,so I am very sensitive to this kind of poem. Please don't laugh at me.hehe  She has gone and not leave any words.

Now, so like that my godness has gone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 12:12:47 |Display all floors
let is gone.your own godness will come one day. something is not yours,keep away from it, take your own, you can't will something, but you can pursuit something of potential.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.