Author: wanzheli

Auto industry feels the pain of inflation [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-28 10:56:50 |Display all floors

Reply #12 wanzheli's post

Mr. Wan!

China is SO BIG a nation.
It cannot be just another Germany.

Yes, German system is good with emphasis on polytechnic, on the job mentor/apperentice schemes.....
and their markets are quite limited to USA, Europe, British club, Japan and rich East Asian, middle east states!

But China with 1.3 billion going to 1.5 billion (2020), would not be able to find a market for all that products.

cheerios!

Blue Dragon
God of Longetivity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 10:59:29 |Display all floors

Reply #14 interesting's post

i reallly agree with you on that part of "brand names".

Chinese brands sounds "cheeezy" in the English educated world!

ha ha ha

Red Dragon
God of Happiness

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 11:17:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-4-28 10:56
Mr. Wan!

China is SO BIG a nation.
It cannot be just another Germany.

Yes, German system is good with emphasis on polytechnic, on the job mentor/apperentice schemes.....
and their markets a ...

Well, Chinese products are labeled as poor quality and low price. But that's the unavoidable stage for an agricultural country transforming to an industrial one. If the world market continues to go to deregulation, I am sure Chinese companies will find a better and better place for thier products. And this is why many european countries fear so much about the so-called"dump" of Chinese products.:)
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 11:25:48 |Display all floors

Reply #17 wanzheli's post

You just being a "pest".....

How could China product be "poor quality", those products we see are pretty good....

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 13:52:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wanzheli at 2008-4-28 11:17

Well, Chinese products are labeled as poor quality and low price. But that's the unavoidable stage for an agricultural country transforming to an industrial one. If the world market continues to  ...

the basic question are WHO are your customers???

quality=customer=price
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 17:17:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2008-4-28 11:25
You just being a "pest".....

How could China product be "poor quality", those products we see are pretty good....

ha ha ha

Green Dragon

First time for me hearing that Chinese products are PRETTY GOOD
I have never been to a foreign country, i just know that some of Made-inChina products are indeed not very good. Some Chinese companies also complain that other companies' poor quality products damage the Made-in-China as a whole.

Chinese companies will make better and better products, as to my company ,it will produce buses of good quality:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 17:24:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-28 13:52

the basic question are WHO are your customers???

quality=customer=price

China is the world factory. so our customers are all over the world.
Most Chinese car companies target only the middle income families, so they can not charge the best price. But this will change, after SAIC acquired Ronwe, it introduced its high-value car Rover and MG which are sold at quite good prices. I am sure the levels of Chinese cars will go up in the future

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.