Author: thunderbird

Are you always in a hurry? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-27 10:31:13 |Display all floors
slow down,slow down......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 12:02:35 |Display all floors
When I'm cooking, I'm not in a hurry. My friend says I'm too slow too cook a meal.. yes, I am.

When going out with friends, they ask me to hurry, then I may forget to take one of stuffs I need,such as cell phone.

I ate fast when I was senior, five minute for lunch ..  just for saved time for college enterance exam... poor guy...
I talked fast (when I was in college ,my classmate asked me to talk slowly ,after that I changed  )
I walk fast especially when I have something important to do,but sometimes it makes me nervous.

We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 12:18:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:04:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by john00 at 2008-4-27 05:07
some things I do fast, others I do not. I like to enjoy things; I think that comes with age. you do not know what boring is unless you have lived in a remote place. Some times I could set around an ...

You have experience living in a remote and boring place?..."watch paint dry"?!...that's truly boring!...I say that's when time stands still.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:09:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by john00 at 2008-4-27 05:10
Maybe fast sex when you stop an elevater between floors.:P

I dare not imagine how fast it has to be.... when the elevator doesn't stop at all (and the building only has ten floors)...world breaking record in "quickie"?! :P:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:10:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sza822216 at 2008-4-27 10:31
slow down,slow down......

You got it right...life shouldn't be a rush in everything!  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 22:22:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2008-4-27 12:02
When I'm cooking, I'm not in a hurry. My friend says I'm too slow too cook a meal.. yes, I am.

When going out with friends, they ask me to hurry, then I may forget to take one of stuffs I need ...

In general, are you a fast person or a slow person?...you like slow dance or fast dance...if you dance at all?...when went out with your boyfriend...did he commented that you were being too slow?

I don't like waiting for people at all...to me... waiting is a form of torture...I have no patience waiting!...I would be a "bad" date for anyone who is slow!   :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.