Author: eastsir

i kissed her last night, but i dont love her.so i am in a dilemma [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-25 06:02:47 |Display all floors

-

You had a taste, so what.... No big deal. Go on to the next one......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 10:04:04 |Display all floors
come on, guys!
give some space for women to comment:
it depends on the purpose of you both, the girl may also ask herself "i kissed him last night, but i dont like him.wut shall i do?"
if you are really sure that she has the feeling for you and you dont love her (not even the possibility), then tell her the truth and leave her alone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 10:04:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2008-4-25 06:02
You had a taste, so what.... No big deal. Go on to the next one......

dangerous one.....
run.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 10:21:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shallyonline at 2008-4-25 10:04
come on, guys!
give some space for women to comment:
it depends on the purpose of you both, the girl may also ask herself "i kissed him last night, but i dont like him.wut shall i do?" ...

Hey, man is man and women is women,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 10:38:16 |Display all floors
mmmm.....
if you don't love her, please keep away from her..otherwise you won't have the alibility to control yourself doing other 'bad' things!!! then it will be terrible if the woman loves you because of that .....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 10:40:11 |Display all floors

this is a news talking thread

you know that ,i know that ,and all of us know that this is a news talking thread ,,,it suits political issue ,common public issues,and something sharing bu all of us ..to sum up this thread ,it is a line completely not about your personal affairs ...Don`t personalize this thread ....and make it yours ....this is a big slip of principle and conception ,,,,of course we know that three threadare available,plus one cell of summary of all three cells on the forhead of our forum ,,the three threads comprise news talk ,living in china and english studying .you could move your cursor to the cell of living in china and click for entering your private life affairs......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-25 10:44:09 |Display all floors
for me kissing is very sensual , therefore I would not kiss someone just for the sake of kissing , kissing is very personal for me , you need to ask yourself what you meant by it and what were your motives , only then will you know what your next move should be , but respect her enough to be truthfull with her .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.