Author: afl066

keep on writing something everyday [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-5-5 16:29:15 |Display all floors
it's good to make new friends. but  also don't forget to contact your old friends.

I find i have less and less time to go out since i have my son. sometimes i think i even have no time to call. my friends always let me go to play with them, but i really have no time. it's a pity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 16:39:34 |Display all floors
We went to wuxi and suzhou for traveling during labor day holiday.

There  are so many people go out for traveling during labor day holiday that we even can't find seat for          dinner. the traffic are so crowd. when we come back, we wait for about five hours for traffic crowd. we can come back at about seven o' colock  for normal. but that day we come back at 12.00pm. so tired.

In the future i won't choose wuyi and guoqing for traveling. I will choose other time which have less people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-5 21:18:58 |Display all floors
Writing something everyday is good, I support you!
However, I think we should challenge some new sentence structures, new vocabulary and so on in order to improve our English composition, although simple is the best...
It's only my suggestion..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 10:36:39 |Display all floors
you are right stephengzp.  maybe it's time for me to learn more to improve my english. i think i don't learn anything after my graduated.  and i find i forgot most vocabulary. the only improvement is my oral english. because my work made me have many opportunity to speak with foreigners.

sometimes i also decide to remember more words. more sentences. but i always give up after one or two days. i have no confidence and interesting to continue.  

Who have good advise let me insist on learning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 21:45:52 |Display all floors
It's comprehesible that you have few patience in learining new vocablulary.
But it's all depend on you!

Actually, I think you are very lucky that you have so many oppurtunities to communicate with foreigners.
I envy you so much!!

Come on!! Cheer up!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 10:41:54 |Display all floors
Tomorrow one of my university classmate will get married. I was invited to take part in her wedding.

It's a long time we don't see each other since we live very near. I saw her last time is in my another classmate's wedding last year. she told me that her overcoat is six hundred. and her shoes is more than one thousand. I asked her when she will marry, she said maybe next year. she said her bf  prepare a villa for wedding. her bf's parents have bought a flat for them in the center city. and they prepare to buy another           mansion. it seems that she marry a rich man. hehe. bless her.

2008 is a good year, most of people choose to marry or give birth this year. because olympic games will be held in beijing 2008.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-12 11:29:16 |Display all floors
Last saturday noon I received my aunt's call when i having lunch who is the same age as me.She asked me if i was free that day.. I said i usually need work every saturday but except today.  one of my university calssmate marry today. i was invited to take part in her wedding. so i leave. she said she want to visit my home if i convenient. i take her to my home about ten minutes later.

It was about three years since i met her last time. now she is about seven months pregnant for her second baby. her fist baby is a beutiful girl who is three years old.  I wish her second baby is a lovely boy. i think she want to her second baby is a boy because she have a girl first. otherwise she won't keep second baby.

I let her live my home that night, but she insist on  going to her another senior school classmate's place. I have no idea just let her go.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.