Author: blessedness

let me share your experience [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-24 10:50:42 |Display all floors
as a newcomer ,i can undersyand you as my english proficiency is also not very good

however ,i think when express ourselves ,do not afraid of making mistakes ,
sometimes mistakes can progress you a lot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 12:12:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yangyanyan at 2008-4-24 10:50
as a newcomer ,i can undersyand you as my english proficiency is also not very good

however ,i think when express ourselves ,do not afraid of making mistakes ,
sometimes mistakes can progress ...

I think sometimes make some mistakes it is doesn't make sense, but when you always feel it is very hard to write somethings , that is very awful ! besides , always like this , you will lost your confidence, like me , I have not  feel any       obvious progresses, .......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 19:03:39 |Display all floors
I think that we should take part in the english corner to communicate with sombody in english, open our mouth to speak and listen.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 19:19:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ruby85 at 2008-4-24 10:35
i think the most import thing to learn english is that you must speak it out! just like me ,i can write, listen and read, but my spoken english is not very good. now i am in a company which my mana ...

Agree with you!  Just speak out louder then practies makes perfect, that's true, nothing else,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.