Author: expatter

Fake News in the U.S Shock !! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-25 00:27:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-4-25 00:24
They believe every part of it.  Only a few try to qualify it.

Not true, many are fooled yes, but many know too.
Just like here!
Good Gweilo: My job is the ideological quality control

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-4-25 01:07:47 |Display all floors
Hi Wowzers

That is right, but the system of the 2.4 children syndrome is very deep in the West and most people love, respect and honour their family and institutional beliefs so deeply that they never think deeper.

Why should they!  It is the formulated correctness they grew up on.

How do I know?  I was one of them.  Pick up the newspaper, read it, turn on the news, watch it.  Wow, look at what is happening.  Talk about it in the pub.  ----, this is terrible!  No deeper knowledge than what is served up.  That is sad.

I honestly believe the majority of people in the West are just great people but their opinion is the same as the privately owned media. I think that is sad.  When people talk about propoganda we get straight into this self same territory.

You also know the truth, but I still think this is the minority. That is tragic.  Thanks

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.