Author: salvation

It is normal:vice and kindness [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-27 12:13:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-4-23 15:31

vice never defeat goodness, pls. trust it, :)

yes i agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 13:36:34 |Display all floors

Humankind is basically evil

I believe we are all basically evil. The good people become good because of good teaching/upbringing from society or parents. That is why we need some form of control or regulations in society. That is why we need to have prisons. Even the so called "democratic" countries need the justice system and implement laws. If we are given a free hand to do anything we want, I am definitely sure we want to do something that is selfish or harmful to others, unless we have a sort of moral conscience to stop us from doing so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 14:00:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-27 16:40:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by huaqiao at 2008-4-27 13:36
I believe we are all basically evil. The good people become good because of good teaching/upbringing from society or parents. That is why we need some form of control or regulations in society. Tha ...

yes.a  famous chinese  saying "没有规矩,不成方圆”。agree  with  you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 14:23:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-4-22 14:37
It   is  normal

This  world  could  be  divided   into  two  kinds of parts,like  that  woman  and man,vice  and  kind,dark  and  bright,wisdom  and  stupid,convergence  and  divergence,friend   ...

"Buddhism  are  from  ear,mouth,eye,nose,body and  heart,which   ofen  unsatisfy  with   the  plainness  in  life"

The explanation are there, we need to learn to find it
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-28 16:19:14 |Display all floors
i am agree with you.
hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.