Author: heroodle

Stop Surfing, Go to Make Friends -下网,出去走走吧 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-6-16 11:04:46 |Display all floors
good text ,i lived the way as what you have said,now i regret spending so much time on internet,it is time for me to go out to have a deep breath.
thankyou for your words!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-6-16 13:16:18 |Display all floors

after work,I don't log on net

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-6-16 18:25:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kakafeilong at 2008-6-16 11:04
good text ,i lived the way as what you have said,now i regret spending so much time on internet,it is time for me to go out to have a deep breath.
thankyou for your words!

nothing but a tiny advice

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-25 09:11:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ida_cheung at 2008-6-16 13:16

a good balance

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-30 14:14:19 |Display all floors
something i disagree.
for an educated student, what the most important is learn how to grasp the avilid information.
wt th host say is partially right for these student on net just for charting and games.
for me and other guys, the net is the best friend and teacher. we would change into fools without this net.
once u find the real use of the net, u would find it impossible to let it away.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2008-7-30 15:27:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ufucui at 2008-7-30 14:14
something i disagree.
for an educated student, what the most important is learn how to grasp the avilid information.
wt th host say is partially right for these student on net just for charting  ...

They should learn to balance their time on-line and off-line.
Try to find a way that leads you into the cyber world when you need it and out when it's time to go to bed.
The way is right in your heart, and it's the way between self-indulgence and self-control.

I certainly don't deny the importance of the Internet
:)
It's a magic window which presents the world in front of us.

[ Last edited by heroodle at 2008-7-30 03:30 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-7-30 23:53:19 |Display all floors
i really have the same feeling with the addiction of internet-surfiing. a growing number of individuals kill their time passively in front of computers.Often they chat with some strangers by QQ just on the ground of  their emptiness.besides,most netcitizen lack of self-control,they indulge theirselves in the online games which are full of sex,violence,and etc.
to be honest,i have no good impression of current online games.but it is common shared that countless people are engaging in the troops.Perhaps it's an irresistable momentum.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.