6.90% (2)
6.90% (2)
6.90% (2)
6.90% (2)
6.90% (2)
27.59% (8)
27.59% (8)
Your current user group has no poll permission
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 22:42:37 |Display all floors
A c-caar?  Damned Western imperialist inventions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-23 00:21:17 |Display all floors
It is a tie-down device that ties you to your seat   ...and probably save your life  in a head-on collision with another cars, concrete walls,  trees, animals, or human beings.

However, if you drive your car straight into a swimming pool (it happened recently ...someone drove a car into a swimming pool... in one of the senior homes.... in the states?)!!...you might need a sharp knife to cut yourself free from that tie-down device!...that is...if you don't want to turn into a dead fish!     

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 21:14:28 |Display all floors
To protect the eggs and other groceries in case one has to stop quickly.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 09:34:33 |Display all floors

It's actually called a safety seat belt

It's actually called a safety seat belt and a shoulder restraint or shoulder harness and it mostly wrinkles your clothes until you hit the airbag, if you have a new car.  I think it also has an effect to speed the driver up seeing that it is restraining the drivers body as he/she drives.  For instance without a safety belt system the driver probably will slow down knowing  the consequence is going through that wind shield in case of a serious accident.  I really hope this is a safety lecture.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 12:31:48 |Display all floors
A reason for an officer to give you a ticket. I call it a scam!!! I have the right to die if I want.... LOL
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-6 15:45:42 |Display all floors
Though it makes you feel uncomfortble when sitting with it. it can save your life when an accident happens, just like what it is called.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.