Author: ebjr28

Should I keep my second baby? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-30 11:06:57 |Display all floors
For me, keep two children will make our life worse. now we just have one son, only about seven months old. we feel too tired now. my husband and me go to work day time. and my son stay with his grandpa and grandma. for night my baby sleep with us.

At the beginning of this april, i go abroad for exhibition for about eight days. when i come back, my baby caught a cold. and his grandpa and grandma all ill. and i also catch a cold after two days stay with  my son.  

in our family, four persons seems also can't look after my son. so one baby is enough for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 01:08:09 |Display all floors

you should keep second child

i think you should keep second child,you know, child is the gift from God, we are have no right to kill them. God bless you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-7 19:44:20 |Display all floors
well , in my  opinion, you should think about some questions.
first--- money , do yuo have enough money to bring up two babies ,and get they comfortable life.
second---time.  if you always are busy in your job ,  please think about it .
third----what about your husband and whole family? they agree or not?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 04:30:30 |Display all floors
You should think about the life that you can offer the baby. If you feel that you can give the baby all the love, attention and, of course, money that it will need, then you should have it. I know there are problems before of the one child policy and this needs to be assessed as well. Take your time with your decision and don't let anyone pressure you. It is always your choice. Good luck.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-8 14:30:11 |Display all floors
congratulations ! you should keep your baby as you knew he/she is the gift from the God
wish you happy all the time

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 09:59:02 |Display all floors

2nd baby

Best of luck and may you have a beautiful child!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-9 11:38:16 |Display all floors
congratulations.  I am planning to have pregnant this year or next year and eagering to that very much.  But my husband prefer to next year and we have discussed this topic several time.  Now we agreed that we talk about it three months later, say in Sep.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.