Views: 4062|Replies: 0

汉译英译文 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-20 10:49:32 |Display all floors
以前我的成绩很差,经过老师耐心的个别辅导,如今成绩上升了,从以前完全听不懂中文,到现在可以与老师进行日常的对话交流了。
In the past I was rather poor at exams but through the patient individual coaching, I find my grades greatly enhanced now. Actually I couldn’t fully understand the Chinese in the past, but now I can freely converse with teachers in my daily life.
为激发学习热情,学校举办留学生汉语言技能大赛等各种比赛,让学生在朗诵、小品、相声、笑话等各种语言艺术的实践中提升汉语综合运用的能力。
To arouse the enthusiasm for academic progress, the school holds all kinds of competitions, particularly the Foreign student Chinese Language Skill Competition, etc., during which the students can sublimate all kinds of linguistic art in practice and raise their comprehensive ability in use the Chinese language in the forms of recital, cross-talk, joke telling, etc.  
我自己曾经参加了圣诞节的文艺表演,我表演了***,从中学到了不少汉语日常用语,活学活用,十分有效。
I once participated in the art performance at Christmas. I played the role of ***, during which I really learnt quite a lot of daily Chinese colloquial expressions. Putting into practice the newly learnt things is the most effective way.
学校还安排各种户外教学活动,为留学生开创独特的“汉语通道”,不仅挑选汉语标准的中国学生与留学生进行“结对子”交流,延伸课外口语训练,还精挑细选文化素养高的中国市民家庭,安排留学生入住,让其与年龄相仿的中国学生交朋友、学汉语,深入体验中式生活。
The school sets up unique “Chinese Channel” for foreign students, select students with standard Chinese to communicate with foreign students, provides oral practice, arranges the foreign students to reside in the Chinese families, and encourages them to learn Chinese with Chinese students of same age, and deeply experience the Chinese life.
我在这里交到了很多好朋友,我到他们家去,受到了热烈的欢迎。
I make many good friends here and when I visit their homes, I am always warmly welcomed.
“问渠那得清如许,为有源头活水来”,华文教育用心思考,灵活应用,一片丹心留下对华文教育种种贡献,缕缕阳光。
“The clear water from the channel runs along from its fountain”. The Chinese Educational Base devotes itself to deep thinking and adopts the flexible teaching methods to teach the foreign students. The teachers at this school work diligently to make greater contribution  to the Chinese Educational Base which showers shinning sunlight upon the foreign students.
对学生的爱、对华教的爱,华文教育从爱中诞生,因爱而有了不熄的激情;有了可依靠的温暖,有了可触摸的厚重。在爱中,为学生谱写出亮丽的青春之歌。
Affection to the students and love of the school demonstrate the extension of love in the Chinese educational Base. Love ignites never-ending passion, so the students feel warmer and greatly encouraged with strong supports. The school presents a brilliant song of youth to the foreign students living in the love-radiant atmosphere.
爱,在于良好的食宿环境。学校地处广州市文化教育强区天河区,学校周边有大中专院校十几所,文化底蕴浓厚;附近高速公路网畅达,交通十分便利,离广州白云国际机场30分钟车程,距市繁华路段仅10多分钟路程。
Love is also demonstrated in the accommodation environment. The school is located in Tianhe District, a cultural and educational exemplifying district in Guangzhou, surrounded by a dozen colleges and universities, so the school has the profound cultural foundation. The location is conveniently crisscrossed with the expressways and it is a 30 minutes’ bus trip to Guangzhou Baiyuan International Airport and only a 10 minutes’ bus trip to the downtown area in Guangzhou.
学校依傍龙眼洞森林公园,环境幽静,空气清新,绿树成荫,鸟语花香,独占大自然之“龙”气。自然环境和人文环境的完美结合,得天独厚,是理想的治教求学场所。校园占地4万2千余平方米,教学、实验、生活、运动娱乐等场所、设施齐备,是传播华夏文明、承继中华文化的理想场所,也是留学生能够快速体验中文的实用性和实现中文的经济价值的“便利店”。
The school stands by Longyandong National Forest Park with the quiet environment, fresh air, in the midst of luxuriant trees with birds chirping merrily, so it enjoys the natural “dragon” aura.
校内设有海外留学生专用宿舍、饭堂。学校饭堂特设留学生中西餐厅,供应各类中西美食,卫生可口价格从优。学生公寓提供多种类型的单间、套间,留学生可自行选择,公寓内配置齐全,服务周到。
The school sets up special dorms and canteens for foreign students. The western and Chinese food is available for free choice, even with all kinds of typical Chinese and western delicacies, all of which is hygienic and delicious and reasonably priced. The student apartments provide all types of single rooms, suites with complete living facilities and considerate service.   
公寓推窗即见花园,学习之余,在这里或行或坐,或清谈,或掩卷,心随景动,景随心至。独步花丛,花香满袖;舒心惬意。
You open the window and can see the gardens. In the spare time after class, you can walk leisurely or sit quietly in the gardens, or you can chat with friends or close your book for a cozy moment. You feel so relaxed in such a scene, really perfect. Walking alone among the flowers, the flower magnificence dances along your sleeves and relieves you of all anxieties.
校内还有**个篮球场、**个**场,我们经常在这里进行体育比赛,在比赛中增进友谊。
The school has ** basketball courts, ** fields. More often than not, we go in for sports there and build up friendship in the sports competitions.
爱,在于严格规范的管理。华文教育根据外国人管理要求,结合留学生实际情况,制定了一系列管理制度,形成比较严密完整的管理办法。实行半封闭管理,执行宿舍、校门双重出入登记制度;从严管理与教育疏导相结合。
Love is also demonstrated in the strict management. The Chinese Educational Base has formulated a series of management systems based on the management requirements of the foreign students and in combination of the actual situations of the foreign students, thus having formed the comparatively strict and complete management methods. It practices the semi-closed management and adopts the dorm and school gate double registration system, highlighting the combination of the strict management and educational guidance.
爱,在于无微不至的关怀。学校注重文化生活,营造积极向上的氛围。每个汉语班均设置班主任一名,主管班级日常事务,统筹和开展班级活动,督促和辅导学生学习,了解学生的生活情况,关爱学生的成长。每栋留学生公寓配备专职生活指导员,每天进行卫生检查和评比,为学生提供优质的管理服务。对学生做到贴身、贴心的关爱。
Love lies in the thoughtful kindness. The school emphasizes the cultural life and creates the positive atmosphere to encourage the students to make greater progress. Each Chinese Class has a head teacher who supervises the daily routines of the class and makes an overall plan to conduct the class activities, urge and coach the students in studies, get well informed of the living situations of the students, care for the growth of the students. Each student apartment is provided with a full-time life instructor who will organize the health checkup and appraisal and provide the excellent management service to the students. So in such an atmosphere, the students feel affectionately cared for.
老师十分关心爱护我们,有什么事都可以找老师商量,不仅是我们的良师,更是我们的益友。
Teachers show solicitude for us. We can turn to the teachers for a solution to our problems whatever and they are not only our best friends but also our beneficial advisors.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.