Views: 5450|Replies: 13

protest CNN protest Jack Cafferty [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-19 18:59:42 |Display all floors
CNN's Cafferty clarified his comments on Monday's broadcast of "The Situation Room," His comments as follows: "I don't know if China is any different, but our relationship with China is certainly different," Cafferty said, "We're in hock to the Chinese up to our eyeballs because of the war in Iraq, for one thing. They're holding hundreds of billions of dollars worth of our paper."So I think our relationship with China has certainly changed," he continued. "I think they're basically the same bunch of goons and thugs they've been for the last 50 years."
          Meanwhile The france government and the mayor of Paris hurt my heart. I had a good impression of them before but now I must rethink about my position. Some politician must realize that what he or she say delegates their countries. I believe that most people of france are good but sometimes they are cheated by some thugs who have evil thoughts and irremissible aims.
         We are the Chinese who love our country and  unconditionally sustain our government forever.We have the good tradition that love peace and coexistence.
        The history proves that our people and country are nonviolent and virtuous.But some unamiable western people for example  Jack cafferty who is a stuffer of CNN and the France government and others buffoons  badly and deeply hurt the feelings of all of the Chinese.
        So I,a ordinary Chinese claim that all of you must apologize to China and the Chinese and stop hurting the chinese.
       At the same time,it shows that they are ignorant,haughty and prejudiced.
       All of the Chinese people are great and by contraries they are goons and thugs.They are dumb things.
       CNN and France owes a apology for our Chinese and our government. ---- Jack Cafferty, ----  Bertrand  Delanoe who is the mayor of Paris and say that he will ask the city council to make the Dalai Lama an
honorary citizen of the city.

ps: I ever affixed it on a famous US furom  itsallpolitics.com but to my surprise it was deleted in several seconds.  This is the freedom of speech they advocate. I cannot see the justice they air.
Like never before and never again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 00:08:24 |Display all floors

Chinese in the eyes of westerners

Most westerners' brains are still back in the cold war era. They link everything they see today in China to the old times. They still look down on China and the chinese people just because they are "more advanced" and "developed". They still think everyone only respects wealth and power, not kindness, humbleness, mercy, and respect.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 00:59:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 04:29:54 |Display all floors

Be careful what you wish for .

Dear solvay,

Correct sentiments with heart felt anger . Like you , I would advice ourselves not to throw the baby out with the bath water . The Paris mayor , the French president , the cretin at CNN may have hurt us , through their official capacity , that is not the same as the whole of Paris , the whole of France or all of CNN are China bashing . All our reactions must be measured to be most effective . We target the persons , his office but make sure that no innocents are caught in the cross fire .  We need to   win hearts and minds .

This is the area of the people's power arena .  Protest in downtown Shanghai , Gaungdong and Beijing in front of their offices and embassy , peacefully and with placards .This is one area where our government cannot be involved without being seen as small minded   . It is up to the Chinese citizens to express their free speech and free protests .  The west should remember  this :  Be careful what you wish for . !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 06:22:49 |Display all floors
Chinese people can't go to street to protest that will cause possible chaos which ill-wishers are looking for. The most important thing  for all Chinese is to host the Beijing Olympics with flying colours!

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-20 06:27 AM ]
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 12:07:37 |Display all floors
yes
we must be rational and effective to address the CNN issues
we attach importance to the friendly relationship between chinese people and french people and we have sufficient reasons to believe the wonderful futher of the cooperation and exchange in the fields of economy ,education and so on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 12:21:59 |Display all floors
When I said save the baby while throw out the bath water , I did mean that vigorous and forceful protests must be sent to the appropriate bullies to make our feelings known . CNN must be hauled in and be dressed down . Then we must expect no more repeat of those uncivilized behavior .  We monitor and we dish " rewards " out accordingly . We must keep the leash on these feral .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.