Author: gotohell

US Marines VS Chinese Marines [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-21 08:10:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon1958 at 2008-4-21 07:56

I think that the Yankees have been eating too many McDonalds Burgers again!!!

here are a couple of interesting links for you to look at.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwwMF6biCJU&am ...

Those evil sadistic savage neanderthals enjoy killing innocent Iraqi civilians!
They have not changed one bit from when their forefathers were exterminating native Americans.
Its part of their genetic structure!
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 09:34:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by gotohell at 2008-4-21 08:10

Those evil sadistic savage neanderthals enjoy killing innocent Iraqi civilians!
They have not changed one bit from when their forefathers were exterminating native Americans.
Its part of thei ...

Yes it seems nothing has changed with them, only their greed and hatred of others has increased.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 13:42:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mengzhi at 2008-4-20 18:39
#23  I thought it was a shot of the AA meeting in a mental asylum .

And you were right, you've got a lucky shot , mengzhi.

All those guys were of AA health/body physical capacity class, required to be chosen to one of the 3 special brigades of that time: marines, air-borne and mountain shooters. AA health class did not mean anonymous alcoholics.
We were known by names...

Mental asylum...hmm...it would be tad difficult for me to negate it. Those blokes on the photo were a members of Warsaw Pact. We had to learn and aborb into the deepest parts of our consciousness the truthest truth of the nature of the Pact.
Warsaw Pact was ENTIRELY a Defence pact. Through its nature, history, politics, dogmas and the kitchen menu.

Beside of the time we spent as a spontaneous group of self-nominated staff of army ( see the picture during our intensive planning), in all the rest of the time we were trained, and trained well, to defend Poland and her soyushnicks against the aggressive imperialists from North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
We were trained to defend our peacefull existance....in Danemark.

P.S.
You cannot actually count all the ammo, as only half of the table is visible at this angle. What is under the table and in the wardrobes is out of the cadr....

[ Last edited by doberman at 2008-4-21 01:43 PM ]
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 04:43:42 |Display all floors
The Chinese marines are much more agile and fast!

The outcome of this match was not surprising as the Chinese officer told the reporter that "we never had a match like this before, so we didn't know how was the quality of American Marines training. From today's match, I feel that the quality of our training is tougher than theirs."
You will reap what you sow!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 04:59:22 |Display all floors

all best cowboys have chinese eyes...

dunno who originally said it first  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 07:53:54 |Display all floors
I wish to say how impressed I was by the esprit de corps there was between the two teams , especially when they have never met each other before . I am sure both sides came into the contact with negative baggage before hand  . It was so nice to see that they found they have so much more in common than difference . The " competition " actually conferred upon them that bound that none of us outsiders will ever get to feel and understand .  In the end , it was them  ( both teams ) and the outsiders .  This is the power of friendly contacts , not brutal wars !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 09:17:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doberman at 4/21/2008 12:42 AM
Those blokes on the photo were a members of Warsaw Pact. We had to learn and aborb into the deepest parts of our consciousness the truthest truth of the nature of the Pact.
Warsaw Pact was ENTIRELY a Defence pact. Through its nature, history, politics, dogmas and the kitchen menu.

Uh... that was a naval patch on the shoulder of the guy next you, yes?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.