Views: 45342|Replies: 155

道歉,为什么只要他们道歉  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-19 09:25:43 |Display all floors
my english is so poor,so i cant  write this article in english
这里是英语论坛,非常时期非常事件,希望能让这篇中国文字在此逗留片刻,

道歉,为什么只要他们道歉

美国人讲求精神赔偿,我们是不是可以控诉这个卡弗蒂以及CNN,让美国这个民主法治的大法庭来审判他们应该向每个中国人付出的精神赔偿

十几亿的中国人以及中国人与美国人的爱情结晶都有权利

要求不多,每个中国人一美元,然后所得精神赔偿款捐献给那些可怜的美国大兵,他们有的断了腿有的毁了容,只因为不的已踏上他国国土,为了人权侵了他国的国权,受了重伤甚至失了性命

中国人向来是善良与宽容的,有史以来我们不侵害他国,我们何以被冠恶名,这在法律上是不是叫污蔑,伤害人声,口口声声喊着人权的口号来侵犯人权国权,

小卡,今生你别踏进中国一步,中国是个美丽的国度,你这团BULLSHIT来了会污染我们的空气

小卡,你说你不针对中国人是针对中国政府,好,you are son of bitch,每个母亲都是伟大的,先对小卡的母亲说一声:我无意对您不敬,我只是不屑您的儿子,子不教父之过,麻烦小卡的父母把他带回家好好管教,美国这么发达的国家怎么能让小卡没素养的来丢人现眼,小卡他爸他妈,别让他在外丢人了,否则世人
以为他是哪片原始森林冒出来的脏兮兮的野人,不懂现代文明需要给他盖块遮羞布吧

小卡,你智商不高,让中国奶奶给你讲讲做人道理,中国是个礼仪之邦,中国政府好比是中国人的父母,当你是骂了多少人的父母知道吗?你还小,不知道这个理,可你的父母没告诉过你吗?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 02:16:22 |Display all floors
Big Rose, I support your proposal.

Jack Cafferty is a disgrace to American people.  He and CNN have trampled down on the feeling of all Chinese people. They don't really apologize. You can read CNN's words about this carefully.

Cafferty is more than 60 years old. His remarks reveal racism is engrained in the U.S. as Obama's pastor expose.
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2008-4-20 03:55:25 |Display all floors

很傻很天真

“抵 制 家 乐 福,B o y c o t t 家 乐 福” -- 有些网站据说不能通过。

刚刚测试过,这里也不行 -- 如果不加空格的话。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 04:51:05 |Display all floors
Uncle Jl, or Uncle Sam--the English name in your  NEW American passport? No red herring.We are talking about Jack Cafferty.

As an ethnic Chinese, why wouldn't you like to say "condemning Cafferty" here? It seems you just returned fromWashington D.C, .France because you are out of touch. Your remarks are very confusing.
Now all self-respecting  Chinese including Chinese Diaspora are condemning Cafferty's vitriolic invective.

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-20 06:15 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 04:58:12 |Display all floors
Search & Read my post --CNN-Dead Sea Apple, Why you have bias against China?in CD

CNN is Dead Sea Apples. In the fable, the big and red apples which grew on the trees on the Dead Sea area made every onlookers salivating, but when people picked them at hand, the luring apples turned into ashes at once.

CNN's top war correspondent, Amanpour, says that the press muzzled itself during the Iraq war. And, she says CNN "was intimidated" by the Bush administration and Fox News, which "put a climate of fear and self-c-e-n-sor---s--hi--p

Well, the above I quote was not written by myself. Amanpour's profile is available from CNN.

Are these journalism and free sp--e---ech we Chinese should follow ? CNN's credibility  and journalism go  bankrupt completely.

[ Last edited by rainbow at 2008-4-20 05:31 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-20 05:49:39 |Display all floors
"CNN would like to clarify that it was not Mr. Cafferty's, nor CNN's, intent to cause offense to the Chinese people, and [CNN] would apologize to anyone who has interpreted the comments in this way.

Do you guys think CNN has really apologized? Nah! Read CNN's each word carefully.

[CNN] would apologize to anyone --Subjunctive mood CNN used. This means if you feel okay, CNN can continue to use such malicious words to attack all Chinese people.

(Vomiting) #%$^%&*

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2008-4-20 12:53:25 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.