Author: expatter

DL to become French Citizen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-26 01:19:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-4-26 01:11
Hi Seneca

The 103rd Canton Fair concluded on April 20th. Statistics from the fair suggest that by April 18th, the Zhuhai Economic and Trade Compliment had achieved total exports amounting to some 350 million US dollars, some 27% up on the previous year. ...

You must know that senecan is the most racist vermin in this BBS. He live and survive in China, but his main hobby is to curse China and spreading lies.
师夷长技以制夷

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-4-26 01:36:11 |Display all floors
Hey northwest

We might get lucky with him sharing his source with us?

I am sure that French turnover figures will take a dip. Have to wait and see.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-26 02:09:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2008-4-26 02:11
Hi Seneca

Maybe incorrect. I have just finished compiling the news for a city in Southern China and it reads as such:

The 103rd Canton Fair concluded on April 20th. Statistics from the fair s ...

Expatter,

That's interesting, indeed. It proves that some people mix up their wishful thinking with reality.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-26 19:05:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2008-4-26 03:19
You must know that senecan is the most racist vermin in this BBS. He live and survive in China, but his main hobby is to curse China and spreading lies.

I am sorry Northwest, but I simply cannot recall any racist posts from Seneca.

He's been critical of the Chinese administration, sure, but that in itself is not racist.
Me may even have made mistakes, but that isn't racism either.

I have seen far more racism from you and other sino-supremacists here.

If you don't like what Seneca says, fair enough, just counter his arguments.
It's a far more intellectually honest way of handling the situation than simply resorting to the pathetic "racism" allegation.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 16:20:15 |Display all floors
Welcome, harmly welcome. China will take peace day without Dalai, chinese economy will developing fastly too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 14:34:59 |Display all floors

Reply #67 seneca's post

Tell us seneca-dear, on which day did you attend the GZ Fair?

That is important as the tide fluctuates considerably throughout each day of each phase.

The move of the majority of the exhibitors to the expanded Pazhou Complex to counter the overcrowding that used to occur at Liu Hua was intended to give visitors more space.

Many companies that were placed in the newly opened extension of halls 9 to 13 had poor visitor numbers simply because Pazhou is so big - and will get bigger when the nearly completed third complex across the street is finished and Liu Hua is completely closed - and there was no way that any serious buyers could take everything in on a single day.

What time of day on the day you visited was it? Was it during lunch when many companies with only one or two staff on hand closed their booth to go for lunch? A situation that is annoying because of the much greater distance needed to go at Pazhou to get a meal than it is/was at Liu Hua? Was it after 4 when many people - after the debacle of Day One as far as getting transportation at closing - decided it was easier to try and avoid the incredible crowd trying to get from Pazhou to the city proper?

When making such a pronouncement, does it not behoove one to be as clear as possible - or is that a silly thing to expect of one such as you?

One aspect though, is clear...well, maybe a couple: Fewer foreign buyers will return in October and fewer still next April when Liu Hua is closed completely and the entire Pazhou Complex is opened. This I have already been informed on from many clients. They will never return to the GZ Fair because of the location of Pazhou, the lack of hotels, the lack of restaurants, and the problems with transportation.

Good for me though. If my clients don't go then I don't have to either, and the fewer times I have to go to GZ, the better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-30 14:38:29 |Display all floors

Reply #68 oneweare's post

But back to the topic at hand.

Has the paperwork been completed so the lying, traitor and terrorist Tenzin Gyatso can jump off the top of the Eiffel Tower and free the world from his repulsive evil?

It would become a National Holiday in China and I like holidays.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.