Author: expatter

DL to become French Citizen [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-18 18:48:29 |Display all floors

Reply #33 zhiran's post

Uh-huh.

And what do you say to all of the reports recorded outside China that show that:
He is a two-faced scumbag that shows the surface face of Mahayana Buddhism while practicing terrorism.
Supports and receives support from convicted nazi war criminals.
Supports Islamic terrorist organizations.
Advocates the total destruction of all other religious cults in favor of Tantrism.

Your vacuous idiocy at attempting to claim there is no "concrete evidence" simply demonstrates that you have never looked. But pity has been taken on the uninformed like yourself, and in this section of the forum, from non-China sources such as: a British reporter for the London Economist who was there the week of the Tenzin Gyatso terrorist organization attacks; the Jewish Library website (and many others, including his own little baby website) showing his association and making "advisers" out of convicted nazi war criminals, information from books with their own documented proof, information from the India intelligence community...lots and lots of information - none of it written in China or by Chinese people and all showing that Tenzin Gyatso is, was, and will be even after he thankfully is burning in whatever he*l such pond scum go to once the world is freed from their evil presence.

Just because you and some other anti-China racists on the forum have neither the inclination or ability to handle the truth (not meaning in any way to seem as if I am quoting a cultist movie actor since that cultist was only reading what someone else had written for him) - doesn't in any way take the truth and reality away to be substituted by the propaganda you had injected into you at birth.

Tenzin Gyatso is a traitor for American and British blood money, a terrorist leader, an organizer of terrorist attacks, a supporter of terrorists, funded by terrorist organizations, and it is wished that he join his bosom buddy Shoko Asahara in Asahara's journey into his next life, sometime in the near future.

I have heard that there are little bulletin boards for your ilk available where they discuss things like "Barney" and there is even a section on this forum where you can find threads more suitable to the intellectual level you seem to have arrived at; such things as "I like blue, what color do you like?" and "Hi, my name is Bob, let's be friends."

Here, where the adults are, is more than just a tad out of your league. Here, where the truth is being written, you fail far too miserably in your attempts to promote the lying propaganda of the American and British and Islamic organizations that fund the traitor and terrorist Tenzin Gyatso.

So...speaking to you on your own level now just because I am such a nice guy...What color do you like?

Tell you what. Nobody in China wants him, you let him live at your place - outside of China that is.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-4-18 19:12:56 |Display all floors

#36 satsu_jin

That is probably the real truth.  

Now I know why the protesters want the DL to go back to Tbt.

To get rid of him from India where they all want to stay so they can live in peace and harmony.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-18 20:01:32 |Display all floors

Reply #38 zhiran's post

Incorrect. I am not insulting, I am describing quite clearly based on what is written.

When I see someone being a racist, the only term acceptable to use for such is racist.

When someone is so uninformed as to the truth as to simply parrot - repeatedly - the lies of a terrorist organization and those that fund that terrorist organization, there are no other words to use.

When those with no information save terrorist propaganda from the American and British funded anti-China groups, and who have swallowed when they opened their mouth, then flounce around the forum - a forum in China, owned by Chinese people - using their misinformation to attack and insult forum members who have a far greater knowledge and understanding of this - and many other situations - expose their racist claptrap and demand that their vacuous, moronic lack of knowledge be accepted by those that know the truth, then mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes is about all one can say about them.

When these same racist, anti-China forum trolls, even after being shown not just the truth as is so well known in China, but who are also shown the documented truth from international sources that Tenzin Gyatso is a terrorist, traitor, nazi-loving, lying piece of animal excrement, and they STILL ply their racism on the forum denying, in their infantile chicken-scratching, that every piece of evidence provided, regardless the voluminous examples, is incorrect because it doesn't conform to their lies, then there is no other term possible than mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes.

As it was so eloquently put by another poster: "There never was a TB problem until the West began to interfere."

TB is, was - since before it even had that name - and will be when the unfortunate spawn of those mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes are worm food; an integral, indivisible part of China, period.

There is no need whatsoever - in case that hasn't been made clear - for China to "welcome" a traitor and terrorist, there is no need whatsoever for China to negotiate with a traitor and a terrorist.

There is no reconciliation, only the truth.

America trumpets repeatedly - We never negotiate with terrorists. We don't deal with terrorists. We kill terrorists.

Britain babbles repeatedly - We never negotiate with terrorists. We don't deal with terrorists. We kill terrorists.

Australia bleats repeatedly - We never negotiate with terrorists. We don't deal with terrorists. We kill terrorists.

China is more than in the right to treat a terrorist and traitor the same way, especially since China is a much better country than those three as well as China having a far more sophisticated govt. and society.

The "first blood" was drawn by the mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes.

Condescending? I'm not condescending. I'm being very open in my disgust of the mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes and their anti-China hatred.

I am not trying to change their opinion because I know that they have already substituted the propaganda they were spoonfed with as babies for the real truth and the reality of the situation and dare not accept the truth. Their opinions cannot be changed. I, and others, are just not going to let them have free reign to lie and insult China with impunity. You can't deal with it, well, life's a biyatch and then you die...and then you get to come back and do it all over again.

Several posters have already taken the time to provide far more proof from far more sources than that used by America and Britain to murder innocent women and children in Iraq just to take possession of their resources and give the "free,dom of death" to those who "dared" to resist their evil invasion and Rape of Iraq.

The unwillingness of the mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes to accept the truth is simply indication of the abysmal level of evolution that they and their ilk have so far attained.

The hatred is there already from the mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes. I am not inciting, I'm giving it back to them as they deserve.

So, no, not insults at all. Just simple, clear, observations.

To the mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging racist troglodytes, an insult would be to say they have an IQ over 85. I just describe them, clearly. They are what they are, and they are mouth-breathing, bottom-dwelling, knuckle-dragging anti-China racist troglodytes, period.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-18 20:31:40 |Display all floors
I wonder what DL is going to say about "culture genocide"? By the way, his two brothers are already US citizens. Can you imagine if all the Tbtans follow his example?

By the way, there are plenty of Indians want DL and his group out of India. But Indian government is afraid of angering the West, so has to keep him there. The local Indians don't like them. Also, DL won't allow the Ttban's to apply for Indian citizenship because he wants to keep them as "refugees" to cheat the world, although many of the Tbtans in India would like to become Indian citizens in order to have a better chance for jobs and education. While DL denies these people's right for a better life, he is making the West to believe that he can give the Tbtans a better life. Based on his past and current record, he is a very big lier. Actions speak louder than words. DL's actions have shown that he does exactly opposit what he is preaching.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-18 21:39:53 |Display all floors

Dual Citizenship?

Is the DL a Chinese citizen with a Chinese passport?

Is "honorary citizenship" the same as citizenship?

Doesn't China dis-allow dual citizenship?

If the answer is yes to all these questions, please hand back the Chinese passport and he will no longer be one of us. He will be a European.  Yes, by all means, go to France and live there, he will fit right into the Latin Quarter by the Seine in Paris preaching the goodness of reincarnation. The majority Catholics and minority Islam would just love him as a neighbour, maybe His Holiness can convert them?

Au revoir, bon voyage was good having you around. :)
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-18 21:46:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2008-4-18 22:39
Is the DL a Chinese citizen with a Chinese passport?

Is "honorary citizenship" the same as citizenship?

Doesn't China dis-allow dual citizenship?

If the answer is yes to all the ...

I don't know it but my guess is that he holds a so called 'stateless' passport. This means that he doesn't have any citizenship because Tibetan passports should not be recognized by other countries. Usually with such a document it's very difficult to travel and some countries not even do issue visas but for the DL they roll out the red carpet.........

An alternative would be an Indian passport, but I doubt it.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-18 22:28:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2008-4-18 22:46

I don't know it but my guess is that he holds a so called 'stateless' passport. This means that he doesn't have any citizenship because Tibetan passports should not be recognized by other cou ...

Btw, 'stateless' passports are issued by the country of residence for all refugees until they obtain the citizenship of their new home country.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.