Author: enniss

CNN and Its Gooky Goon [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-21 11:22:56 |Display all floors
Just as pointed out,  what Jackal Cafferty and CNN have done violated the ethics of journalism.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-21 13:03:40 |Display all floors
We American citizens should be more concerned about the CIA and the NSA than China should.

Our country is slowly becoming a police state under the rule of George W Hitler. Google ' Prescott Bush ' and see what you come up with. And while you're at it, google ' Skull & Bones '

No matter who gets elected President, nothing is going to change. Clinton, Obama and McCain are all three turds talking out of the same anus! After all, they all belong to the same club!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-22 15:19:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by modman at 2008-4-21 13:03
We American citizens should be more concerned about the CIA and the NSA than China should.

Our country is slowly becoming a police state under the rule of George W Hitler. Google ' Prescott Bush ...

Which one will be better? The black horse? The vicious woman is only interested in pushing her home-made poisonous cookie. I don't like her.

@-@
Talk in English rather than talking about English.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-29 11:21:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-4-20 09:13
Post 187:

No one has ever called my lovely and sexy wife "a thug and a goon" - not to my face, and not behind my back, NW.

She isw Chinese, and has not been targeted by the crude  ...

seneca,  there's a saying in Chinese, don't bite the hand tha feeds you.   I dont know what you are doing for a living in China, but whatever you do, don't forget, it is this country, this people that kindly give you a job.  You don't have to like us, but at least you should be grateful to who feed you well.  Based on what you've said, i can safely say you are a most ungrateful scum.  you are a persona non grata everywhere in the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-15 05:54:21 |Display all floors

to dragon58

The "bigger the lie..." quote is from Joseph Stalin. And you forgot to add something to your post: Happy Birthday Israel!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 15:07:16 |Display all floors
"seneca,  there's a saying in Chinese, don't bite the hand tha feeds you. "
Thats a saying in English as well. ...and the Chinese would do well to remember who buys the products that they make.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-23 03:48:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-4-18 16:16
Nah, CNN already had Cafferty issue an apology and China snubbed it. No more nice for China.

Cafferty said his comments weren't directed at the Chinese people, but at the government. He said he was sorry if anyone was offended, which is not an honest apology. If someone said the U.S. government treatment of African-Americans was no different than Jim Crow, I don't care if the person says it's not directed at Americans but the government, I'd still be offended.

Cafferty, by saying China's government was no different than from 50 years ago projected an image of China as a backwards nation which refuses to become acceptable to the civilized world, which would offend people from China regardless of whether it was directed at the government or not.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.