Views: 39015|Replies: 227

Us of A built the car, Japan master the technology of Car. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-17 15:13:08 |Display all floors
I wonder is US of A is behind Japan another 50 yrs in car technology?? What you ameri-(can) got to say?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 15:15:49 |Display all floors
When did that happen?

Clearly you have no idea what 50 years of car technology looks like.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 15:31:39 |Display all floors

a few scenario

1. When I drive my car on the highway, i see the ford is struggling to catch up with me even I let the driver moved an hour ahead.

2:  When I ask my friends which car they want to buy. Non of them will think of America-made car.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 15:44:14 |Display all floors

on maintenance

3. When I send my car for servicing, most mechanics will smile at me. When they see Amrican-made car, they shake their heads and come with discomfort expression ( they told, the tech is far to backward and hard to fix)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 16:02:02 |Display all floors
If I had a Japanese car, mechanics would also smile at me. I would not smile seeing the bill and prices for spare parts. Same with Korean cars. Spare parts are all made of platinium+irydium alloy probably.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 16:38:14 |Display all floors
Well, i2, if your friends are as anti-American as you seem to be, I'd be surprised if they would take a free Cadillac.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-17 17:01:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2008-4-17 16:38
Well, i2, if your friends are as anti-American as you seem to be, I'd be surprised if they would take a free Cadillac.

Interesting,

How interesting of what you said.  Please bear in mind, I am not anti-america. I just want to point out that they are trouble-maker. The US government is good at tearing weak country apart.

I think you can not think on your own feet. You need to be told how to think.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.