Author: myselfhihi

Small things in my life [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-4-28 11:42:43 |Display all floors
I got a new hairdo on Saturday, which makes me look younger.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-4-28 12:32:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-4-28 11:42
I got a new hairdo on Saturday, which makes me look younger.



What sort of style you pick???......

Surely not punk or Rock
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-4-28 15:58:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-28 12:32



What sort of style you pick???......

Surely not punk or Rock

Of course not that way, i am not keen on that kind of style.
A new hairdo surely gave me some new inspiration and more pleasant feelings in my life, this is really good for me. It seems that everything around me looks little bit different. Why didn't I notice that before?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-4-28 16:10:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-4-28 15:58

Of course not that way, i am not keen on that kind of style.
A new hairdo surely gave me some new inspiration and more pleasant feelings in my life, this is really good for me. It seems that ev ...


so glad to read that you have discovered you are so piaoliang/pretty
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-4-28 16:10:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by myselfhihi at 2008-4-28 11:42
I got a new hairdo on Saturday, which makes me look younger.


and so young to make u look like innocent

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-4-28 16:12:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-4-28 16:10


so glad to read that you have discovered you are so piaoliang/pretty


glad to meet u in a foreign land,out of free talk : )

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-4-28 16:14:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eitanw at 2008-4-28 16:12


glad to meet u in a foreign land,out of free talk : )


i am not a frog underneath the coconut shell .....

i am free spirit flying everywhere
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.