Views: 22335|Replies: 117

So...this is who China is supposed to "negotiate" with is it? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-13 16:49:55 |Display all floors
Well, we see if what I am going to put in this thread is not considered too sensitive to stay up.

It will be a thread showing - with attendant pictures - the terrorist and traitor Tenzin Gyatso as he really is, divorced from the insanity of some westerners that feel Tenzin Gyatso is a "nice guy" - he isn't now, never was, and never will be, and shows by his actions that he is a hypocrite, liar, conman, traitor and long-time terrorist.

I am sure that the thread will need to be vetted by the owners of the forum and I understand...and if the owners don't allow it, no problem for me at all...but the racist foreigners for whom truth is not even a distant cousin, you wont like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 16:54:41 |Display all floors
give the westerners the truth no matter they ;like it or not -

the terrorist and traitor Tenzin Gyatso as he really is, divorced from the insanity of some westerners that feel Tenzin Gyatso is a "nice guy" - he isn't now, never was, and never will be, and shows by his actions that he is a hypocrite, liar, conman, traitor and long-time terrorist

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 17:09:17 |Display all floors
I do disagree, however, I am honestly currious. Can you tell me why he is a terrorist and a traitor? I do not want to start an argument, I just want to know if there is something I am missing. If he is truly a terrorist.... I will stand corrected.

[ Last edited by lkadmin at 2008-4-13 01:11 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 17:12:56 |Display all floors
Heinrich Harrer SS  Nazi Officer; Death Squad Leader; Top Dalai Lama Adviser and Tenzin Gyatso:
heinrich_harrer_SS_and_tenzin_gyatso.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 17:13:20 |Display all floors
Heinrich Harrer with the Tenzin Gyatso, long after the Holocaust and after the crimes committed by Harrer's SA thugs in Austria.

Harrer was reportedly a die-hard Nazi and Hitler supporter to the very end.
heinrich_harrer_SS_and_tenzin_gyatso_2.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 17:13:39 |Display all floors
Harrer Gyatso 3:
Nostalgically recalling memories together of  the good ol' days are Heinrich Harrer and the
(Tenzin Gyatso).

Members of Heinrich Harrer's SS considered their massacres a "spiritual mission".
harrer_gyatso_3.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-13 17:14:10 |Display all floors
Tenzin Gyatso and Bruno Beger; Nazi SS Officer Convicted War Criminal Top Dalai Lama Adviser:

--this pic is the Frontpage of Bruno Beger’s book: “Meine Begegnungen mit dem Ozean des
Wissens“  ("My meetings with the Ocean of Knowledge”)  – Königstein 1986.

Evidently, the "ocean of knowledge" that Beger received from Tenzin Gyatso - the Dalai Lama - didn't help his hapless patients who were all murdered with Beger's complicity.
"Ocean of knowledge" indeed.

Bruno Beger performed medical experiments on 100's of unwilling inmates and all of whom ended up dead.

For the other literally millions of inmates at Death Camps brought there by the former D L's other friend, Heinrich Harrer's SS, the result was also the same for them--death by gassing, starvation or torture.
tenzin_gyatso_and_bruno_berger_SS.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.