Author: mr_han_man

Keep Foreign Journalists Out of Tibet [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-4-14 20:57:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theman at 2008-4-14 21:45
Come on guys.  Anyone who thinks that the Western media is biased, open up an American newspaper and see how many stories are critical of Bush and Iraq.  There are tons everyday.  Now open up a Chi ...

Nice, but.....

just read any Chinese newspaper and see how many are critical and contain hateful stories about Western countries, therefter have a look at American newspapers and look how many report unbiased about China's problems. Ah, right, there are none..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 21:13:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theman at 2008-4-14 20:45
Come on guys.  Anyone who thinks that the Western media is biased, open up an American newspaper and see how many stories are critical of Bush and Iraq.  There are tons everyday.  Now open up a Chi ...

They can write articles criticistic of BUSH or Blair, but they do not have the guts to create a story or distort truth coz lawsuits will await them if they do. CNN and BBC lied to the world on TB COZ we will not sue them!
The Sun rises every day from the East !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 21:52:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by theman at 2008-4-14 20:45

Frankly speaking,  U need to learn chinese cultures and traditions before u utter a word about our media system which u (a product of western land) couldnt accept  immediately caused by the traditional western concept!  Because chinese people doesn't regard making public our leader's personal affair as a way to show that our media is impartial and unbiased!  He is just a representative of the nation people's congress, a labor services for all chinese, and did exactly as people ask! OF COURSE, he makes mistakes, u r all just human-beings after all, who doesn't????  Even cliton gets a loose strap.....LOL!  OK, Being free to make fun of leaders  doesn't necessarily guarantee a biased media system, and it makes generating  bull---- and lies and **** more free and cheap than ever before! ADMIT IT, it makes two of them, right???

Then U teach me how to get unbiased 100% impartial infos from ur WEST MEDIA? I am dying to know THE TRUTH....

Since I have been treated as a fool reader and blind audience by CNN and ********......etc(I dont even bother to list them, U name it !)  when they lied openly on TB issue ...

CNN                =          create no neat         
时运不济.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 23:10:07 |Display all floors
Hahahaha....I am the only one who appreciates the original post as a straight faced satire?? C'mon...
The guys moniker is Mr Han Man...and he offers the most basic rhetoric possible. Is it possible, gasp...that he is making FUN OF YOU (the patr-idiotic posters of CD? Shheeeeeeet...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 09:03:01 |Display all floors
I used to support Freedom of the press. But having seen how biased the Norse media are, I support that all biased Norse media be banned in China.

China can however allow individual journalists from these Nordic countries who have a conscience to tell the truth to report in China. Moreover, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore and most of the Taiwanese media are not biased against China and they should be allowed to compete fairly with the general Chinese media in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 13:31:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-4-15 11:14
So, when the China news is overwhelmingly bad it is the western media's fault but when the news from the WEST is overhwelmingly negative, it is a God-ordained or natural reflection of human wickedn ...

Chinese don't mind truthful reporting of China news even if it's overwhelmingly bad!
But the Chinese will never tolerate any intentional distortions of China's news for the sole purpose to mislead the public, cause unrests and to tarnish China's good image.
So, China has every right to forever  ban all these despicable lying reporters with malicious intentions from entering into her territories for security concerns! !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-15 13:42:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.